Thread Updated: 2024-09-09
Release Date: 2024-09-07
Developer: Fluxcarnal -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.png 3.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shared by tamakool

Buxom [v1.0.1] [Fluxcarnal] - Compressed

Win/Linux [98 MB]
- - - -

Mac [80 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Hey, at least it's not furry. And the chick ain't a loli. I see that as an absolute win. I'm sure insects aren't the only H-contents in it

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Dont bother downloading this is a very very small loop of 4 short scenes and the game ends and begins again and again.
It has a shower scene, a toilet scene a machine sex vaginal and a machine sex oral scene and thats basically all content in the game.

Zetshi

Jul 28, 2017
Dont bother downloading this is a very very small loop of 4 short scenes and the game ends and begins again and again.
It has a shower scene, a toilet scene a machine sex vaginal and a machine sex oral scene and thats basically all content in the game.
this not the only content, this game is like a day without end, i'm kinda stuck right now but it's a mechanic of the game to
try again and try something else.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
this not the only content, this game is like a day without end, i'm kinda stuck right now but it's a mechanic of the game to
try again and try something else.
well iff it is that tell me what you found coz i tried everything and the game restarted atlest 30 times now with out a single Dialogue change so either there is no content or the dev is realy realy realy bad at making this seem like a story element.

Got forward: use the terminal after game resets 1-2 times and you get access, open the lab >>> open the pod >>>> exit the room >> go back to lab when clone dead get acces to her memories >> go back to terminal >>> use the memory injector function >>> go to the lander

Last edited:

Zetshi

Jul 28, 2017
well iff it is that tell me what you found coz i tried everything and the game restarted atlest 30 times now with out a single Dialogue change so either there is no content or the dev is realy realy realy bad at making this seem like a story element.
well i'm not really sure how i did it but here's a quick approach to do it.
first to the medbay, then take the mission, then returne to commande and try to connect to the terminal, after that open the doors and go check lander and lab, in lab you should have 2 choice, one to look in the pod and the other is memory something (i don't remeber and don't what to reset the game), then returne to command and connect to the terminal, you should have a message about reset passworld and then you can go to the lander. after all that, you need to go to "course>>>industrial facility to gain the keycard and then go back and go to "course>>>office building".

i hope it help, his is the farthest I could go.

EDIT: after you gain the second keycard at the office building, you can open the door at the extraction center and open email to the terminal, you're gonna gain a nwe location to gain the third keycard

Last edited:

Hal3023

Dec 16, 2021
dude, the minigame sucks, you have a split second to click on the splatter. Andy they can spawn literally anywhere on screen.

bghost

Oct 21, 2017
anywhere i use the code i found don't work can someone tell me how to write the codes?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Buxom-1.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes