RPGM Diana's Quest: From Princess to Peasant [vd3.0.0] [Hentai Room]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
z47ZCk.png

Overview:
Diana's Quest is a JRPG made in RPG Maker with skills and/or weapons based on changing clothes. It's about a princess who goes undercover in a new kingdom to find a legendary weapon and thus save her people.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-21
Release Date: 2024-08-20
Developer: Hentai Room - -
Censored: No
Version: d3.0.0
Language: English
Other game: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.png AdultScene4-1.png 1724259550007.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png

Last edited:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Sadly only one event right now but the art is neat and it has potential. Writing needs work though and the heroine should probably be a little more apprehensive about blowing some random dude. Hopefully it continues to be worked on, will have to keep an eye out for future updates. Also could do with the addition to allow ctrl to fast forward through text as well as repeatable scenes with variations but maybe that's already planned.

Reactions: soca

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
the combat was actually decently challenging, I enjoyed the mindless RPGM combat for once. I agree with previous comments about reluctance, or at least a better situation to 'force' the blowjob event, maybe she's broke? Prostitution is always a fun tag.... Good for a demo, and I also like the art style and the outfit system potential! Will keep an eye on this.

• Angry
Reactions: Hollowedzs
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes