Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
lVoltO.png

Overview:
This is a life sim game where you play as a girl named Emma who gains a desire to become as big and muscular as possible, and her personality starts to become more dominant over time to match her growing body as well. You guide her on her journey to becoming enormous by going to the gym and making use of various serums and items. You have two beautiful roommates who are sure to notice these changes as well... Will you be nice to them or make them worship you?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-23
Release Date: 2024-08-17
Developer: jobobot - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
(v0.2 Public)

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EmmasGrowth-0.2.1Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
How do you gain muscle the without magic potion? I read all the books, every day after work it's scoop and protein, a run in the park, eating to the diet recommendation, the gym. Next day the same. at night i get a message that she think her muscles have grown... but no girl it's all in your head from my pov --'

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
How do you gain muscle the without magic potion? I read all the books, every day after work it's scoop and protein, a run in the park, eating to the diet recommendation, the gym. Next day the same. at night i get a message that she think her muscles have grown... but no girl it's all in your head from my pov --'
It's just very slow. If you use the body comp machine in the.. shop or the gene edit shop it'll tell you.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Body transformation? :sick:please no.Leave the girl as she was in the beginning,she's much cuter.

Reactions: Risbue

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
"Will you be nice to them or make them worship you?" Make them worship your muscles and get paid for it. :cool: