Others Extreme Modification Magical Girl Mystic Lune [v0.4.0β] [Chinakoro/Erufu Tea Plantation]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A game in which magical girls are subjected to dangerous experiments in a laboratory run by an evil organization.
In a world where evil organizations repeatedly invade, some girls with a strong sense of justice transform into beings with superhuman abilities called "magic girls" through a contract from another dimension called a "magic contract" and fight against the evil organization.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-22
Release Date: 2024-09-13
Original Title: 極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーン
Developer: Chinakoro/Erufu Tea Plantation - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.4.0β
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplefied)
Other Games: Cage of Tentacles-R
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

KAZAYOMIRIN thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018
Thank you! I enjoyed their previous game so hopefully I'll like this one. Granted this one seems more like a training/corruption genre.

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
So I'm guessing we can't unlock anything yet?
Nothing to unlock yet, and if you drain the magical girl to 0 energy then you hit the end of the current version content.

Also, loading is bugged so if you had expanded the girl to the maximum and load a save with her in that state she will be back to 0 and you cannot fix it.

NoOneCares2000

Jan 26, 2024
Full depleting MIND or fully increasing FALLEN doesn't seem to do anything. Looks like there's hardly anything to this yet. You can get a kinda, sorta bad end by depleting her ENERGY.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Suit

May 11, 2019
The premise is my kind of game, but now having tried it and from the early version number, there's just not much content here yet.
You can perform a handful of actions on her, but there's no progression to any of it. The only impact you can have on her is through the breast enlargement option, nothing else leads anywhere.

It's not worth downloading right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelcrush
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes