Seeking Looking for a Game Where the MC’s Girlfriend Gets Slowly Corrupted by a Friend and cheats (NTR, Type B, Mystery, cheating)

Supernaturialus

Jul 15, 2022
Hey everyone, I’m on the hunt for a game with a specific type of storyline, and I’m hoping someone here knows of something similar. The concept I’m thinking of is where the main character (MC) has a girlfriend who is being slowly corrupted by one of his friends while the MC is off doing quests or missions.

The catch is that, as the MC, you’re oblivious to what's happening behind the scenes. However, as the player, you can see subtle overlay animations or cutscenes that hint at what's going on with the girlfriend, showing her becoming more open to the friend's advances. It starts slow and builds over time, with the girlfriend gradually doing more with the other guy, but the MC doesn't suspect anything (for example: SAO (best), Navigating the Rift, Surival Mission Z or like Marnie Game).

Has anyone come across a game with this kind of plot progression or mechanic? I’m really intrigued by the idea of these two parallel storylines unfolding where the MC is completely unaware of what’s happening with the GF. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
HC2 and 3 almost fit the bill, except in 2 it's the MC's cousin who is the stealer, and in HC3 MC's friend is corrupting his mom (while the LIs get corrupted by other people). In general, there are some mystery-NTR games with oblivious MC, but with a friend as the stealer, there may not be much at all. Usually it's just some guy that MC doesn't know well.

Supernaturialus

Jul 15, 2022
HC2 and 3 almost fit the bill, except in 2 it's the MC's cousin who is the stealer, and in HC3 MC's friend is corrupting his mom (while the LIs get corrupted by other people). In general, there are some mystery-NTR games with oblivious MC, but with a friend as the stealer, there may not be much at all. Usually it's just some guy that MC doesn't know well.
Yeah i already played HC2 but what ive missed are the graphics overlay. Not much of a fan of the only pixel animations.

I would know about the other games you mentioned! A friend as a stealer is not that important for me. The stealing while the mc is doing something different is more important for me.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

Supernaturialus

Jul 15, 2022