[R>Programmer] Share Unpaid Looking for a Renp'y developer to help me quicken up my project's development LONG TERM

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
yes.png

Hello, as the title suggest I'm looking for a experienced Renp'y dev to join with me on developing my game called Summer Break
Summer Break is an Incest, Shota game featuring 4 family members , 2 sisters, mother and an Aunt, you will be able to have sex with your family and more (There will be more characters in the future but for more on my game and my vision contact me in private). The game will be similar to games like Insexual Awakening, Summer Memories. I also want to point out that the art the game consists is AI generated.
I have some experience with development but very little knowledge on Renp'y so i'd like to speed up the coding process of my game with an additional developer on my team
You will be compensated on a basis of either shared revenue or based on how well the project does (more about that in private)

Specifically looking for a dev that can develop some or all of the following features:

Inventory system
Map system
Video implementation
Custom minigame(s) implementation
Relationship system
Gallery implementation
Currency
ETC.

If you're interested contact me on discord .theyakuzi or send me a message on the website

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleepingbrother