4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

darius072

Jan 19, 2024
I am cautiously starting to like this game again. Last two patches were alright, carried by good sex scenes. The schizophrenia levels have been lowered as well.

But, I refuse to read any mafia/secret society subplot. This entire site is plagued with this cliche and I am so tired of it.
Okay, you don't have to read any of it, you can also stop following this if you like, no one will miss you :)

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
After Laura, Aya and his 3rd/4th..100th GF got stolen by Luca Harry was very sad for several months, then in one rainy day he found a lonely dog in a dark alley. Because it was so like him he adopted it and named it Alpha.

Few months later; Luca was sitting very annoyed because he found out that Harry isn't opening his messages or joining his live show. After few strings pulled he knew what the cause of Harry's recent blissfulness is about. So he formed a plan and abducted Alpha. After few weeks his plan worked as Alpha was happily riding his bitches to bliss, to finalize his plan and totally tame Alpha he tried to join the orgy but Alpha bit him and get away from the mention. Though the bite didn't kill him or something but it made his dick limp.

Alpha went back to Harry but found out he is dying, his heart couldn't bear to loose even Alpha to Luca. In his final breath he saw Alpha return and with a smile on his face he died.

Few months later Luca's father summoned him as one after another their establishment and people are dying. He asked him what did he do? Luca was didn't know, he only tormented Harry nothing else, so why it seems it's connected to him. His father reveals that once upon a time there was a super powerful assassin who died almost a year ago, he had a super powerful assassin dog with him all time but after his death nobody could find him but now for some reasons unknown it's targeting them. Luca stared in disbelief and gulped. ;)

NB: Also in another note what happens if Harry falls in love with another guy? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: abirvg

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
After Laura, Aya and his 3rd/4th..100th GF got stolen by Luca Harry was very sad for several months, then in one rainy day he found a lonely dog in a dark alley. Because it was so like him he adopted it and named it Alpha.

Few months later; Luca was sitting very annoyed because he found out that Harry isn't opening his messages or joining his live show. After few strings pulled he knew what the cause of Harry's recent blissfulness is about. So he formed a plan and abducted Alpha. After few weeks his plan worked as Alpha was happily riding his bitches to bliss, to finalize his plan and totally tame Alpha he tried to join the orgy but Alpha bit him and get away from the mention. Though the bite didn't kill him or something but it made his dick limp.

Alpha went back to Harry but found out he is dying, his heart couldn't bear to loose even Alpha to Luca. In his final breath he saw Alpha return and with a smile on his face he died.

Few months later Luca's father summoned him as one after another their establishment and people are dying. He asked him what did he do? Luca was didn't know, he only tormented Harry nothing else, so why it seems it's connected to him. His father reveals that once upon a time there was a super powerful assassin who died almost a year ago, he had a super powerful assassin dog with him all time but after his death nobody could find him but now for some reasons unknown it's targeting them. Luca stared in disbelief and gulped. ;)

NB: Also in another note what happens if Harry falls in love with another guy? :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, was expecting from Luca - in his undying passion and jealousy for Harry - to step over himself and fuck the dog.

Nov 10, 2021
Вам
I think it's because he didn't manage to add an animation he wanted on time because it wasn't ready or something like that and he said that he'll add it on the next update.
That would be really stupid and disappointing. It would be better just to release the update a bit later, but full-fledged. Its quite the main part of every update

Reactions: Chrilinos007

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
I can't believe you guys are still downloading the latest update from this thread when it doesn't come from patreon but from chinese websites. Last link had a delayed activation virus which evaded almost all scanners and I expect this one has too.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes