ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
It doesn't matter if he's a demon if he still looks 99% human (except the nails/claws) and I doubt his face will be revealed in the future, but even if is revealed, probably will be something like I just said.

I'm not questioning why this game in particular has a faceless MC, or why you play as a human looking character, I was just disappointed that you don't play as a furry anthro character, bc the game really looks interesting.
at the moment, its not for sure that the mc is human, since everyone else isnt. the main theory of what he is is hinted through some interactions with traitor.

Now can we please stop whining/arguing about this so i dont get my notifications spammed whenever you guys whine about it

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
It doesn't matter if he's a demon if he still looks 99% human (except the nails/claws) and I doubt his face will be revealed in the future, but even if is revealed, probably will be something like I just said.

I'm not questioning why this game in particular has a faceless MC, or why you play as a human looking character, I was just disappointed that you don't play as a furry anthro character, bc the game really looks interesting.
I mean demons tend to have a more human silhouette, also there's plenty of games you play as a furry. If you're looking for one that's centered around demons try Demon Within

Reactions: Darkairus

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
at the moment, its not for sure that the mc is human, since everyone else isnt. the main theory of what he is is hinted through some interactions with traitor.

Now can we please stop whining/arguing about this so i dont get my notifications spammed whenever you guys whine about it
But we do know he's not human, it's stated by pretty much everyone who interacts with him. Also pretty sure those who argue for him being human haven't played it or skip dialogue where he's told he's a demon

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
I mean demons tend to have a more human silhouette
Not all of them (fortunately), but in this case that still looks the same as a human to me, adding a little horn here or there or just a really big nail or even a little claw doesn't make them "devilish" enough (to me), you can call them another race or whatever, but still doesn't change the fact that visually, is basically a human with extra "features".

also there's plenty of games you play as a furry. If you're looking for one that's centered around demons try Demon Within
Already playing it, and Devil's Gambit and A Hellish Journey too, all of them good in their own.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not all of them (fortunately), but in this case that still looks the same as a human to me, adding a little horn here or there or just a really big nail or even a little claw doesn't make them "devilish" enough (to me), you can call them another race or whatever, but still doesn't change the fact that visually, is basically a human with extra "features".

Already playing it, and Devil's Gambit and A Hellish Journey too, all of them good in their own.
Not sure why you keep arguing about "if the MC is 'furry-enough' for you".
There's nothing wrong if you want to play a game that's exclusively furry. This game just ain't one of them.

The point I made before was towards the other guy, who said it's "the only way" to make good furry games, also complaint about faceless MC.

I can't emphasis this enough:
If MC is a blank-slate that largely depending on Player's input, "Faceless" is the 2nd best option, which is only worse than a fully customizable MC. Aka Player = MC.
It's only bad if MC has strong present and their own character. Aka Player = 3rd eye.
Vise versa.

But I'm curious: if the MC's silhouette is totally hooded that you can't really tell their features, will it change how you feel? Or you need it to be clearly defied as "furry"?
Tho not the case for this game as it indicated clearly MC is not a furry.
Since the dev clearly intentionally only hooded MC's face, I'm pretty sure the body will be changing reflecting your progression throughout the game - it'll be shame if it's not the case.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im 90% sure the mc isnt a demon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Demon" is used loosely in this world not the traditional "red humanoid with horns". Anyone who's changed / corrupted / or even just inhuman is considered "Demon".

But it's quite unclear the direction of the game, since the only "transformation" / "corruption" is from NPCs so far.
So are we the overlord that TF and Corrupt others?
Or we are also get TFed and Corrupted along the way?

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Not sure why you keep arguing about "if the MC is 'furry-enough' for you".
There's nothing wrong if you want to play a game that's exclusively furry. This game just ain't one of them.
I know, but that person replied to my comment so I had to make my point clear to him, as to why I said what I said before.

The point I made before was towards the other guy, who said it's "the only way" to make good furry games, also complaint about faceless MC.

I can't emphasis this enough:
If MC is a blank-slate that largely depending on Player's input, "Faceless" is the 2nd best option, which is only worse than a fully customizable MC. Aka Player = MC.
It's only bad if MC has strong present and their own character. Aka Player = 3rd eye.
Vise versa.
I didn't question you about this topic, actually I half agree with you, bc it really depends on the game to say that this or that is the best option to it.

But I'm curious: if the MC's silhouette is totally hooded that you can't really tell their features, will it change how you feel? Or you need it to be clearly defied as "furry"?
Tho not the case for this game as it indicated clearly MC is not a furry.
Since the dev clearly intentionally only hooded MC's face, I'm pretty sure the body will be changing reflecting your progression throughout the game - it'll be shame if it's not the case.
My main point (which I already said it before) is that the MC not being a furry in this game is disappointing to me, bc I personally avoid playing with human since I find them too boring in these types of games and playing as a furry (a anthro furry, not that kemonomimi shit) is more "fun", it usually has a new personal perspective on how to do things, ability to do them, visual appeal (especially this) and other things, all of this is my personal preference, my first message was just a question about what race the MC was followed by my personal disappointment, but still ppl kept replying to me so I had to respond.

The whole topic about silhouette is that, just bc the author/game says the MC is a demon, but it still looks (and probably act) like 99% human (presumably) except the claws, doesn't satisfy my standart preference, this and also I'm not much of a fan of faceless MC's.

Last edited: