Ren'Py - Amidst Hearts: One Amongst Five [v0.1.5a] [Amidst Hearts]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nocturne1500

reviewing v0.1.5:
    Story: quite too good to be true , but i like the direction the story took , pretty well written and has potential , i hope it doesn't become boring on the long term , but i am confident the writer is up for something interesting
    Art: AI art obvious , coherent and pretty cute , i like it and i'd like to see more
    gameplay: it's just a simple VN for now , you can navigate the world and all which is cool , i like the UI as well , but some optional puzzles can make things more interesting on the long run.
    No grind at all for now
    there's an animated scene , which wasn't very good in my opinion , i know making animations is pretty hard , but i'd say images with screen effects implying movement and all is way better than an average quality animation.
    Overall it's a solid game , i love it and i would love to see the next versions
  2. 4.00 star(s)

loikl

This is a pretty decent game, YES, this has AI, but unlike other games in this one the dev took the time to make the characters look coherent both in proportions and faces, meaning the characters don't have a different face in every scene.

The story is simple, and it's very similar to a generic harem anime, maybe this is the weakest point, not to mention that it's a sandbox, something that will make many people cry, however, it looks promising.

Recommended if you're not anxious about anything that has to do with AI or sandbox and you want to spend some time with something simple.