EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Tomoe Kirinokojima is a jaded young man who doesn't believe in love or happiness. Aine, on the other hand, is a genuine angel come to Earth who uses her magical guitar to sing love's praises to sooth the broken hearts of couples in love.

One day during archery practice, Tomoe shoots Aine out of the sky and ruins her guitar which is powered by the red threads of fate--threads said in myth to bind two lovers together forever. With only one thread left, Aine is left powerless to help those in need. As luck would have it, Tomoe is able to use this final thread in his bow to act like a real-life cupid.

Like it or not, Tomoe is roped into helping Aine on her mission to help the couples of the world. Will Tomoe have a change of heart, or will his apathy rub off on Aine? There's only one way to find out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-21
Release Date: Japanese 2013-02-28, English 2019-12-19
Original Title: 僕が天使になった理由
Aliases: 僕が天使になったわけ, Love song of the angels., Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake
Developer: Overdrive
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches: - - -
Extras: Kick Start Generation OVA + Album - Bokuten Original Soundtrack & Vocal Collection

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

20181129121931.jpg 20181129121946.jpg 20181129121955.jpg 20181129122000.jpg 20181129122005.jpg 20181129122034.jpg 20181129122114.jpg 20191108175200.jpg s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Well, if that isn't great artwork, I don't know what would be. The preview sex scene is outstanding. Too bad the tags are rather vanilla.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Ok I asked on steam

I asked on reddit but no one could tell me

I know this has the ntr tag on vndb

People told me that this VN is sad and has “consentual NTR”

Which route has it so I can avoid it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noobeginner

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
She isn't a main heroine, but the girl in the middle of the 6th picture is listed as being gang raped on VNDB.
If im remembering correctly, I believe she got blackmailed and rapped at some point in the past? High chance that I'm wrong since it's been a long while since I played this

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic & Morningstar]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
... I worry the internet is breaking us, if "blackmailed and gang raped" is considered "too vanilla-y" :)
Oh please, it happens to some minor characters and is hardly a major theme of the game; over 90% of the game is vanilla and even harem where the MC screw multiple girls in one route. The story in this game doesn't exactly seem to be that highly regarded so I'll probably pass, especially since it seems like it'll have harem.

I find vanilla to be absolutely boring if all it really has to offer is a generic wish-fulfillment story, cuz there's nothing exciting going on. I have absolutely no issues with vanilla if the story is good though, like Baldr Sky that just came out today, which has a story is among the most highly regarded in all of Visual Novel history, so I bought ASAP the moment it came out and I RARELY buy games. Also, not that it matters to me, but at least that game had the balls to make the main girls get raped if you screw up.

Reactions: Zakumi

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
This worries me slightly, all I want to know is can you get a happy ending
It a Utsuge, sadly there no just happy ending at all in this VN and if you dont know what a Utsuge is then "Utsuge stands for utsu game, and it means "depressing game". It is said that the purpose of these types of games is to depress the player.

Most of the time these games have no happy end, no help, no hope... "

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
All the main heroines seem boring and the side girls seem more interesting in both appearance and tags as usual. In most vns i found lately, i've been disappointed with the main girls and want them replaced by the side girls instead. Wonder if there's something wrong with me or they just translated the wrong ones.

Last edited: