Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
looks like I haven't played since the 0.1.0 update, I recall being very disappointed because one of the few dominant characters basically became our bitch

can anyone tell me what dominant characters (futa or female) are currently present and the newest ones?
or if its even worth downloading for that type of content

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
looks like I haven't played since the 0.1.0 update, I recall being very disappointed because one of the few dominant characters basically became our bitch

can anyone tell me what dominant characters (futa or female) are currently present and the newest ones?
or if its even worth downloading for that type of content
Named characters... I think Jacki content would be new, and Artica, unfortunately those are both as subby as they come. The third one, Socket is... oblivious is all I could really describe it as? No direct sex, but allows you access to her pussy via portal fleshlight.
The newish slavery system is also generally very player dom, but the npc's can be... spoiled, and allowed some degree of domming the player in a few scenes. Not worth it for that content alone though.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or if I'm doing something incorrectly.

I have my pawn cum inside another pawn multiple times or vice versa but I never see their belly swell up?

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Does it work with non-pawns, and is the option enabled just to be clear?
Yea the option is enabled and that's what I was wondering non-pawn wise too. I'm wondering how many people you need to cum inside until it starts inflating. I've gone up to like...three so far?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Yea the option is enabled and that's what I was wondering non-pawn wise too. I'm wondering how many people you need to cum inside until it starts inflating. I've gone up to like...three so far?
you need to amke sure your pawns cum value is high. Cumming multiple times in one session gives diminishing returns since you have less in storage. Take perks from the "Virility" tree to increase the amount in cum storage and increase the rte at which it comes back.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
you need to amke sure your pawns cum value is high. Cumming multiple times in one session gives diminishing returns since you have less in storage. Take perks from the "Virility" tree to increase the amount in cum storage and increase the rte at which it comes back.
Got it after a bit. Too bad, or unless I've not found it yet, is you can't increase other pawns stats like that so they can inflate others.

4.70 star(s) 56 Votes