Ren'Py - Broken Sky [v0.2.2 Public] [Wistala]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TuturuNisa

Just played the first version of this last night and while I rarely do any reviews I want to makie one for this. Im not gonna lie and say, im not a furry but...
    Nope, I like humans BUT give me a well illustrated and designed furry character (Ive always thought the eyes for any drawn character, even if they are human, is what attracts us to that character, when they are beautifully designed), and I will be there day zero. So yes, i can say im a furry (but only drawn or 3d characters, the real costume stuff is a big no for me, but if others enjoy that, good for them, everyone has its own fetishes).

This is just excellent, this is exactly what I always wanted from an anthro furry game.
    -Character customization (you can be human, anthro, male or female, sub, dom or both ways.... and add your name, and you dont know how important this last part is, Im seeing a lot of games lately forcing you to be and already stablished name, even with sotry decissions, and sinceresly, this type of decission making VN or light dialogue rpgs with choices, if you cant be yourself, it basically fucks up the whole premise. You are not CDPR using a charcter from an already made book FFS, just make your character be able to be named)

-A world with anthros and humans (as I want to be myself in aworld were i can get with sexy anthros).

-Good sex scene options, with actual variation dpending of what you chose or like or not like certain fetishes (Im actually sad there was no illustrated paw rub below the table at the end of the game, like the writting implied, hopefully thats added in the future, becuase just with text that was sexy as hell).

-And probably the best part of all, this are not just anthros visually and everything in the writting is you meeting a normal human. No, Wistala wrote the anthro character, Lily to use her atributes for normal live, and best of all, sex. Its done sooooo well, and with so much taste (it never feels disgusting, it only uses the more interesting aspect of the animal to make a pleasurable experience in the writing, that little fascination with how this characters look.
    Just for this the game deserves a 5/5, even when its only an intro and a sex scene.

Theres only a big negative for me, as an artistany AI non retouch art is a big NO for me, and the bakgrounds here are made this way, actually distracting becuase the text already describes were you are, and some of this images dont even look remotely as interesting as the text implies, and also, it doesnt even look the same city most of the time).
    If AI was used only for now, and changed in the future to retouch BGs (AI can be used, but i prefer if an actual artist then uses it as reference or with heavily retouching), just becuase, well, Wistala is starting and theres no budget for it, I would be fine with the decission right now, so hopefully this game has more uspport and actually does that.

But again,this initial premise is sooooo good, that even my haterd for AI doesnt change how much I loved it.
    I really REALLY hope this game continues in the future, as right now it turned into my favourite game in the site, and Im seriously considering actually supporting it for 5 euros if things look bright in 2 or 3 updates. Becuase I really want for this to see an end if its as excellent as the intro.

Also, Wistala, you made Lilly so amazing, Im debating of just going out with her on a first playthrough and not do any harem decissions (I did choose to start dating her intead of FWB at the end). Thats how good you wrote her,. I dont know what im gonna do if all your other female anthros are written as good as her. BTW chosed her to be a little bit of a femdom, even if i made the middle decissionat the beginning, becuase femdom lilly is sexy as hell.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6371480

ion normally fw w furry shit, but this really aint that bad and got hella potential as an adult game the more funding this guy gets, really hope this dont get abandoned before v1, get it on steam, get more funding, i would suggest to make this more open world with more characters, get a good path and bad path like corrupt life or fighting it, good path being romance and bad path being cucked, all and all love it and hope this game doesnt get any gay shit