Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I've been slowly fiddling around with this toy for several days now. Upgraded servants, slaves and pets. all these girls are virgins!:LOL: but I can’t turn a single slave (Housekeeping Level 10) into an employee girl. What do you need to do to achieve Work Hardness level 3 and Cleaner level 2?

Damn, I forgot how to get girls to work in a bar. Who should she be? servant or slave? I drag different bitches of different levels to the bar, but the dialogue with the bartender does not progress to “get hired.”

What you need to do to advance after the demoness’s phrase:
Скриншот 02-07-2024 204940.jpg ?
It’s very interesting to tinker with a slightly forgotten old-new toy 90SS:)
It's a shame it's finished. Many interesting lines in the game could be developed, filling the game with a couple of times more content.

Unfortunately, to be honest, I didn’t really like Revenge.:rolleyes:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can any 1 tell me how to save the game
when you start a new game you pick a save slot, AFAIK it should save automatically periodically and each time you quit.
If you are asking how to save scum, I don't think you can.

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
it been a long time since i have been looking at this game, where did we end up did we ever get an final Full version?
what game name is then best one... 90SS or cost of survival.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
it been a long time since i have been looking at this game, where did we end up did we ever get an final Full version?
what game name is then best one... 90SS or cost of survival.
cost of survival its complete. its the same game.

TheNaughtyPreacher

Nov 28, 2019
Screenshot 2024-08-13 093955.png
Cos Screenshot 2024.08.11 - 06.38.30.26.png Cos Screenshot 2024.08.11 - 06.39.53.13.png

Huge thanks to and other people who helped this great idea of a game reach its current stage so far.
After having almost completed the game without any cheats :coffee: (been playing it for 4-6 full days); I just wanted to point out some (IMO) bugs:

1. The game code or engine is not optimized and puts an unreasonably heavy amount of pressure on the user's system(my cooling fans go super crazy when the game is running).
2. The pause screen is not accessible via the "ESC" button and it also has no "back to main menu" feature.
3. The game saves only until the events of the previous night and it also refreshes new slaves lot, weather, shopping list, customer in the lobby, mistress quest, and sometimes the ladies' contracts if you quit and restart the day; which can lead to the player's advantage/disadvantage.
4. The monetary system of the game doesn't progress or evolve as days go by and the economy of the slaving industry grows; as for the rewards of auctions, contests, arena, ladies' contracts, positive pregnancy, the guests at the lobby and some other prices just don't provide any incentive after a certain point.
5. In story mode; the servants don't wash my pet girls despite having the option checked.
6. In story and sandbox mode; I can't increase my servants' discipline using demonic energy, since when I go into their room, the button that appears is "Raise pet girl's obedience".
7. You can't perform an activity that requires an X amount of stamina if you don't have at least X+1.
8. If an action is done on slaves in cages after given beer, they forget to pee; and u don't get any piss aside from only pointlessly decreasing their stamina. (And also the ones on your bedroom carpet can't pee at all)
9. Some thought boxes of different characters like that of slaves or the mistress are not adjusted properly and stack on top of each other; hiding the ones beneath. (Also their size and positioning sometimes obstruct the view of a whole room)
10. I think it's better if the time progress stops when the player wants to perform certain tasks like purchasing from the shop menu and so on...
11. Some dialogues of the mistress and the demon girl can't be skipped and u always have to wait them out.
12. The ladies' contracts sometimes get bugged and show a blank contract with 0 reward.
13. The servants just waste so much time for two reasons: first; they return to their rooms every single time after completing a task instead of just attending to the next nearest task at hand and second; they don't check the inventory before shopping; therefore they just go and waste time in shop and bar without purchasing anything and then come back; postponing their other tasks.

I didn't know whether to post this here as a comment or in the reviews section of this thread; so here it goes.:geek:

I've also attached my save files in case anyone finds them useful. (\AppData\Local\cos):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: pinosante and ordos
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes