Unreal Engine DamselRace [v0.17.8] [DamselRace]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
So i installed the required version of c++ and it work
This is more a concept game, just to see the performance and the basic of movement and restrains.
What, may I ask, is the required version? I think I have a number of versions (c++ 2008, c++ 2015, etc)? What was your source (Micro$oft or elsewhere)? Thank you so much in advance, I am really looking forward to trying this!

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
What, may I ask, is the required version? I think I have a number of versions (c++ 2008, c++ 2015, etc)? What was your source (Micro$oft or elsewhere)? Thank you so much in advance, I am really looking forward to trying this!
I installed version 14.40.33810.0 for 64bit from microsoft ignite

spellbook

Nov 28, 2020
there's no gameplay in this demo version, basically walk around in an untextured room and interact with like 3-4 restraints. concept sounds great tho I hope the dev keeps going

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
there's no gameplay in this demo version, basically walk around in an untextured room and interact with like 3-4 restraints. concept sounds great tho I hope the dev keeps going
yeah i love the concept, you can only go so far with running skyrim or fallout 4 with mods to barely achieve something like this... but those games were never intended for that and this is being made specifically as a fall guys type game with heavy bdsm themes, hopefully in half a year there will be at least some form of game here... fingers crossed anyways.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
also planned npcs or bots that will race alongside you? or actual multiplayer with other people? yes please!, i don't think skyrim mods with everything out there on sites like loverslab could even pull that off even if someone was crazy enough to try.

jaler

Apr 21, 2019
Thank you for all the kind encouragement! I'm the solo dev making the project and am glad to see a lot more excitement around the concept for the game!

Right now I've settled on starting with a game mode thats almost like Spy Party / Assassins Creed Multiplayer / Dead by Daylight. Your going about trying to act like a normal damsel NPC,attempting to get deeper and deeper into the level until you can escape.

I see you all are really hooked onto the more Fall Guys rush and bondage explosion / race type action, but I've noticed players more interested in the ever so slightly drawn out, imprisonment potential, Roleplayable type feel, which is why I'm going with the more stealth escape route for my first game mode, closer to the game mix I mentioned above.

Feel free to let me know ifsomething like that still excites you, or you preferanother idea. I take as much inspiration as I can at this stage as I develop the assets, frameworks, and eventual netcode. I'll try to keep up to date here, but feel free to hit me up in the discord on the primary page, or any of my other pages! I'm always happy to take ideas, hopes, talk over random lore/gamefeel. It helps me sort things out and fill in things I didn't realize needed filling in.

Mattamazingballz

Oct 17, 2023
I think that the game looks like it has so SO much potential.

I could name a few things I'd like to see.
-Events beyond just getting captured, like a progression of events once you do that leads to more/different bondage. More and varied lewd scenes. Just an overall feeling of uncertainty once you get caught.
-Leash and transportation mechanics. Being transported around as a slave. Really, you never see leashes in these types of games, could be because it's difficult to program but it would be cool.
-Changing the grey spheres into maybe a robot of some sort, maybe a variety, maybe with appendages lol
-A goal of some sort, puzzles? Or maybe to reach the end of a maze? Or maybe to get all of the girls to safety and losing some along the way. Maybe they could turn on you and hand you over to the captors in order to escape themself.
-Groping mechanics once you are caught. Bondage that makes you susceptible to being violated in different ways.
-VR support paired with Lovense... just kidding... kindof.
-Soft body physics.

I could probably think of a million things but here are a few. Good luck and thank you!

jaler

Apr 21, 2019
Explain what we need to do on this game....
I'll make sure to post a expectation post in the future! For now the game is just a set of prototype mechanics that will be a part of the game. A showcase/gallery of sorts. Showing animations, mechanics, and gameplay as I slowly build it up. I'm nearing the point where I can create a proper automated game loop. But I"m intending the game more towards multiplayer so most of the things currently putting the damsels in peril are placerholders and debug tools for the eventual final product.

The game is still in very early alpha. Eventually when I get a full game loop going I'll be putting it on steam and continuing development.

spellbook

Nov 28, 2020
yeah i love the concept, you can only go so far with running skyrim or fallout 4 with mods to barely achieve something like this... but those games were never intended for that and this is being made specifically as a fall guys type game with heavy bdsm themes, hopefully in half a year there will be at least some form of game here... fingers crossed anyways.
I fucking love skyrim/fo4 devious mods but yeah the whole experience is so clunky and awkward there, I always recommend Kinky Dungeon by ada18980 for a bondage focused game but I also long for a full 3D game with these kinds of mechanics

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
I'll make sure to post a expectation post in the future! For now the game is just a set of prototype mechanics that will be a part of the game. A showcase/gallery of sorts. Showing animations, mechanics, and gameplay as I slowly build it up. I'm nearing the point where I can create a proper automated game loop. But I"m intending the game more towards multiplayer so most of the things currently putting the damsels in peril are placerholders and debug tools for the eventual final product.

The game is still in very early alpha. Eventually when I get a full game loop going I'll be putting it on steam and continuing development.
ty for the info, keep a eyes

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Thank you for all the kind encouragement! I'm the solo dev making the project and am glad to see a lot more excitement around the concept for the game!

Right now I've settled on starting with a game mode thats almost like Spy Party / Assassins Creed Multiplayer / Dead by Daylight. Your going about trying to act like a normal damsel NPC,attempting to get deeper and deeper into the level until you can escape.

I see you all are really hooked onto the more Fall Guys rush and bondage explosion / race type action, but I've noticed players more interested in the ever so slightly drawn out, imprisonment potential, Roleplayable type feel, which is why I'm going with the more stealth escape route for my first game mode, closer to the game mix I mentioned above.

Feel free to let me know ifsomething like that still excites you, or you preferanother idea. I take as much inspiration as I can at this stage as I develop the assets, frameworks, and eventual netcode. I'll try to keep up to date here, but feel free to hit me up in the discord on the primary page, or any of my other pages! I'm always happy to take ideas, hopes, talk over random lore/gamefeel. It helps me sort things out and fill in things I didn't realize needed filling in.
First of all, I tried the demo and enjoyed it...great great potential here! Just great! I so wish I had the skills and ability to do something like this...maybe someday. I've tried adding mods to fallout 4, but the game becomes more a shooting gallery.

A few ideas for future directions:

1) It is great to see what happens after the damsels get captured. I would like to also watch (in depth) the process of the capture. Currently the drone/globes immediately restrain the damsel. More interesting, I think, would be if the globes shot tranquilizer darts at the damsel, with each hit slowing her down. After enough hits, she would collapse and could then be brought to a machine. Really great would be if one could see the fired dart in close up, impacting soft tissue.

2) Including a "milking machine" as a possible restraint/torture device, perhaps with a backstory of the aliens (who built the base) needing special hormones found in breast milk to improve the fertility of their own females.

3) Including gas traps, again which take their toll, slowing and subduing the damsel.

...just a few quick thoughts...
Thanks so much for your efforts! Is there some way I could provide support or help for the project?

jaler

Apr 21, 2019
First of all, I tried the demo and enjoyed it...great great potential here! Just great! I so wish I had the skills and ability to do something like this...maybe someday. I've tried adding mods to fallout 4, but the game becomes more a shooting gallery.

A few ideas for future directions:

1) It is great to see what happens after the damsels get captured. I would like to also watch (in depth) the process of the capture. Currently the drone/globes immediately restrain the damsel. More interesting, I think, would be if the globes shot tranquilizer darts at the damsel, with each hit slowing her down. After enough hits, she would collapse and could then be brought to a machine. Really great would be if one could see the fired dart in close up, impacting soft tissue.

2) Including a "milking machine" as a possible restraint/torture device, perhaps with a backstory of the aliens (who built the base) needing special hormones found in breast milk to improve the fertility of their own females.

3) Including gas traps, again which take their toll, slowing and subduing the damsel.

...just a few quick thoughts...
Thanks so much for your efforts! Is there some way I could provide support or help for the project?

Neato and thank you! I'm a programmer and this is my first game so we all have to start somewhere, bring together your ideas, download the engine you want and start tinkering! All projects start with a bunch of random ideas put together, and choosing a time to start! To write back on your comments....

1) There is going to be a "Contest" system. Where the damsel is nabbed at you'll play a quick minigame against the nabber like Paper scissors rock or something. You can surrender or pick an option and potential get a chance to run away or struggle against something you already have. Failing just keeps you held down and the bindings can continue until you reach enough bondage to meet your threat level. Tranqs are being planned as traps that can be set. I haven't thought of a ranged attack but that might be fun, there will be three classes of nabbers initally (Powerhouse/Transporter/Pacification classes). Pacification might be good as a partial ranged variant, its meant to be the debuffer of the classes, as it might not be able to bind or transport damsels effectively, but can slow them or debilitate them with a menagerie of tools (Hypno, chloroform, gas, tranqs, ect). Might be good to allow ranged shots for this variant to give it an edge, as making a damsel unconscious would be a big boon, and big debuff to a player.

2) Milking has been voted as a peril but something less looked upon. Voters are fine with the peril and breast harrassment in a sense, but aren't too crazy about the milk. I might later do variants to proc, for now, there will be scifi milking/nipple teasing but nothing looking deeply on liquid, not to say it doesn't exist or won't seem like it exists, but it won't be concentrated on.

3) Mostly defined in comment 1! Gas traps, gas options will be something that pops up. From chloroform to potential aphrodisiacs, maybe special items nabbers can use like truth serums to get intel from players to NPCs.
---------------

And lastly for support of course! Our major support monetarily is over on Patreon where the majority support on our 3$ and 6$ tiers. There is also higher tiers for those that want to donate and have their idea cemented into a feature, which Stasis, Latex, Tranq/Chloroform, AutoTape, Vibrators, hypnosis, voices and Zero-G have all been funded as required features by Tier 3 donators and above.

Bugwise, ideas, and discussion can all go over at the Damselrace discord which I believe the primary page has or you can find of my Deviantart (Damselrace), Itchio (Damselrace) , and Pixiv (Damselrace). Can't post links just yet!

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
Neato and thank you! I'm a programmer and this is my first game so we all have to start somewhere, bring together your ideas, download the engine you want and start tinkering! All projects start with a bunch of random ideas put together, and choosing a time to start!
Wow! Thank you for your thoughts! I have been working most recently with Virt-a-mate for the animation framework and models. I have started making Custom Unity Assets for VAM animations, which has been more complicated than I expected. I should probably learn C+...
Anyways, do you think Unity is a good engine to work with?

Also, I intend to support you through Patron... it's great that you are so approachable! Best of luck moving forward!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote