TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I'm planning to drop the next update around October. The main goal is to give you a better feel for where the game is heading, so it’ll be packed with more content to help you get a clearer picture.

Let's clear up some info about fetishes:
  • Already planned: Foot fetish, maledom, lesbian, interracial, group sex.
  • Definitely not happening: NTR, rape, scat, necro.
  • Most likely not happening: Futa/Trans, pregnancy.

Now, about the harem stuff: You won't have to stick to just one LI per playthrough, but there'll be different endings. There's won’t be some crazy harem where every girl is all over you. You'll be able to have a main LI(s), with others as side chicks. Some LIs will be more chill and open-minded, while others will be more traditional. But again, no strict rules here. In general, you'll be able to choose whether to focus your interest on one girl or split it among several.
so not really a harem ? seems like some semi harem stuff here. also it will not have a harem ending with all girls?
Damn...

guess no play for me.

good luck tho!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Short but sweet but interesting enough to catch the attention for now. Will keep an eye on. Good work.

Reactions: The D0n

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
hello i recommend you to adjust tag for better community and publicity of your game
Femdom = femal domination bdsm game
Maldedom = Male domination bdsm game
Bdsm = Bdsm game

Generally people doesn't expect these kind of game to be blend, and mostly because you can't blend, it's maledom, femdom, or both (in generality bdsm)
It's just that i expect femdom when i come, but it look like it's the opposite, so i prefere to block or hide or avoid game for the moment
Same if i expect male dom or i don't like femdom, i will see your game and avoid, or hidde or i dunno

Even better when author tell you if it's visual novel or game, nothing worst than playing a femdom game who is light bdsm visual novel, in my opinion

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
hello i recommend you to adjust tag for better community and publicity of your game
Femdom = femal domination bdsm game
Maldedom = Male domination bdsm game
Bdsm = Bdsm game

Generally people doesn't expect these kind of game to be blend, and mostly because you can't blend, it's maledom, femdom, or both (in generality bdsm)
It's just that i expect femdom when i come, but it look like it's the opposite, so i prefere to block or hide or avoid game for the moment
Same if i expect male dom or i don't like femdom, i will see your game and avoid, or hidde or i dunno

Even better when author tell you if it's visual novel or game, nothing worst than playing a femdom game who is light bdsm visual novel, in my opinion
That's not how the tag system works. If there's at least one scene of certain content, it must be tagged. It sucks for players that are expecting a lot of that content and download the game only to find that there's just one scene, but that's how it works.

Last edited:

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
That's not how the tag system works. If there's at least one scene of certain content, it must be tagged. It sucks for players that are expecting a lot of that content and download the game only to find that there's just one scene, but that's how it works.
Dude what?
No.
Still : "femal domination = femdom ; male domination = Maledom ; both = bdsm"

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Dude what?
No.
Still : "femal domination = femdom ; male domination = Maledom ; both = bdsm"
thats exactly how tag system works right now, wether you like it or not. you can have strictly maledom game with one optional femdom scene, maybe not even towards mc, and the game still should be tagged as femdom.

Reactions: LoneSight

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
thats exactly how tag system works right now, wether you like it or not. you can have strictly maledom game with one optional femdom scene, maybe not even towards mc, and the game still should be tagged as femdom.
So author can't put their own tag on game page and description?

What force author to put "wrong" tag for game? It's f95? or moderator?

If i make a game where i rape harem, there is a modderator who will play it and see the one h scene where protagonist lick foot will fucking ass, and he will automat tag as femdom game?

bdsm tag for me include femdom and maldom tag, so you can't put these 3 tag together for example in my opinion, or you will need to include ALL the sub tag in game, but this often not the good appeal for me.

I'm not a web devlopper so i don't know how* all that work

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020

If i make a game where i rape harem, there is a modderator who will play it and see the one h scene where protagonist lick foot will fucking ass, and he will automat tag as femdom game?

bdsm tag for me include femdom and maldom tag, so you can't put these 3 tag together for example in my opinion, or you will need to include ALL the sub tag in game, but this often not the good appeal for me.

what do you mean by "their own tag"? the site has a list of tags (and their definitions) that can be attached to a game https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/ devs choose to apply those tags according to content (and within provided definitions) they have in their game.

Reactions: LoneSight

LoneSight

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2024

Tags reflect the content in the game, even if it's just one small scene. They don't indicate the overall direction or vision for the game and are defined by specific rules on f95. I initially removed the tag because it didn't matter much to me, and many people seemed confused by it, but others corrected me and moderator put the tag back. So, there's no need to discuss this further.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes