RPGM WIP [English Translation] SEQUEL thirst [RJ01225955][Leaf Geometry]

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
Alright, the game's coming out in the next twelve hours.

I'm thinking I'll just do the translation all at once and then have a QC period where anyone that wants to playtest it with me is welcome to, and then at the end of that we'll call the translation complete. I don't particularly care about the release format though, I'm just assuming people would rather not play a partial, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to make them. I'll keep the progress section in the OP regularly updated and respond to questions so rumors of my death remain under-exaggerated. I'll also leave the demo up become I don't see any reason not to.
It's the best, I'd rather wait a little longer and play a fully translated version of a game than play a little sooner and have it partially translated. Best of luck~

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
this is just the jp patch, i used Mtool and it worked like a charm for translating
also im still confused on how to use mtool for translate the game. its just doesnt work for me i already tried follow the tutorial on youtube vids but mine just keep saying "loading" and not making anyprogress

edit: nvm i updated my mtool and it work perfectly fine. the mtool i have was outoff version i guess or i got the broken version that time

i can play the game translated now

Last edited:

Mythseeker

Formerly 'Kurozaru'
Aug 25, 2017
Here's hoping there isn't too much dialogue that's a headache to decipher in the full game.
There was a fair bit in the demo that I felt wasn't any easy to do a 1:1 english translation for.

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
Well that's a bit cruel, can't a man be lazy? lol
Well, since I'm here now, I should also enjoy the wait for the next SEQUEL series translation. Good luck, qudere!
You haven't updated in 6 WHOLE HOURS. Fuck the game may as-well not even be 90% translated already SMH.

lwiss

Sep 24, 2020
There shoul be a tutorial if you download and open mtool, or just search it manually event tho it has different design gui but it works the same for all version
Mtool translate might not be the best for free supporter (Lots of miss translating, confusing word placement etc.)
but its still good to use if you dont wanna wait for the full release of this thread. Also mtool is not just for translatting you can also use a cheat mode to get end game item