youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FightingMagicalGirlsRPGWomenDefense-1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
I took a look at the screenshots posted on opening post and I'm asking to myself if the female protagonist tag is not missing ?

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
1720333090990.png
This in-english "fuck" by the JP VA has me on the floor. The energy behind it is just too good.

Also, for anyone looking through the comments, initial impressions of the game are good. There's a clothing destruction mechanic (great in any game) and there are BF elements. If you're thinking of trying it out. Would recommend.

Thanks for the post!

Ayvuir

Oct 28, 2019
I played this back when it was in Japanese. The gameplay is only mildly engaging, but the art is very good.

earlnexus

Dec 13, 2019
Anyone know how to get the other two girls to lose their Virginity? I've tried losing to normal enemies and to a boss(the third boss) and it didn't work. Is there something I am missing?

HornyMonkey753

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get the other two girls to lose their Virginity? I've tried losing to normal enemies and to a boss(the third boss) and it didn't work. Is there something I am missing?
It is surprisingly difficult you have to get the grabbed in combat and wait for the enemy to penetrate them. There might be an easier way but I have yet to find it.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Cheat Engine is usable. I can't get gold or lewd orbs done but exp points can be manipulated. Not really needed though. Btw, in battle the "other" button leads to more options. The "self introduction" option either debuffs the enemy or buffs allies.

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
Cheat Engine is usable. I can't get gold or lewd orbs done but exp points can be manipulated. Not really needed though. Btw, in battle the "other" button leads to more options. The "self introduction" option either debuffs the enemy or buffs allies.
Playing with it I found something that if I locked it I can manipulate the yen but I don't understand the ratio and because I play games like this in the middle of the night I didn't feel like mathing it out,

I found the value and locked it to only go up then sold an item worth 37 yen the displayed value went up by 37 however the number on cheat engine only went up by 29 so without editing it I just settled with locking the value to ups only cause I didn't want to crash the game, can't find HP though to save my life probably a pointer and I hate pointers, though arousal/clothing durability where just displayed number in 4bytes

Edit Apparently the value in the cash goes up and down after what seems to be random thresholds, after i got to 10024 yen it got stuck there and when I unlocked it the CE value went down but the yen went up.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes