Unity - Completed - Fujizakura Game ~Compensated Correction with Petite Busty Girls~ [v1.0] [FujizakuraWorks]

1. 2.00 star(s)

CrvX1995

Rather basic and simple sim, sure it does have x-ray and bulges and pregnancy, but all are done very badly, sort of mininum effort kind of work, and if they are no good, game isn't really worth much.

Examples of minimum effort:
    - you can't pull out after cumming
    - cumming few times doesn't make belly larger
    - no cervix penetration
    - no ability to control the speed of the animation or position, other than cycling through stages
    - not much in terms of customization
    - very basic art style, if you could even call this art "style", just your basic 2D anime girls, but without much interesting going on
    - you could have a nice little sim, as is, it's not worth downloading.
    2 stars since it does what it says, works, isn't buggy and you won't waste much time trying it out.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

daison78

Very simle game with not so great art (i my opinion). There's not much dress up going on, just some different characters and minimal customizations. A few actions and that's it. It's hardly a game and if you're into this kind of stuff, there are loads and loads of better slave trainer-ish things out there.

2 stars for trying.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ExgamerB

A very simple animated "dress-up" scene that is done well. visuals are nice, sound design is good, my only two complaints are I wish you could change breast sizes among the three girls instead of being locked into their two sizes, and that the milk feature doesn't work on the smaller breast size. Over all a short, and well crafted game.

Also, I recommend getting the uncensored asset file [posted as uncen] posted in the forum, looks way better then the blurry mosaic.