Feb 9, 2021
barely 5 minutes into the game and the goblins are OBNOXIOUS AS FUCK, jesus christ there's no way to block and they deal so much damage PLUS once you get out of the animation they'll just move so fast you can't turn back and hit them resulting in them getting you again
The combat is fairly flawed but it's a pretty decent game if you ignore that

Beckz

May 11, 2020
N Honpo games, not a bad side scrolling type game among other in the past..

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
I've managed to explore all the way to the final boss and still haven't found the groundpound, so I'm locked out of 3 areas. Where do I get the groundpound. I spent an hour looking around for it after getting the ability to lift blocks, and all I found after that were the air dash and the spinning prayer beads

Fun696969

Jan 14, 2021
Full save (now updated)

Edit: just remembered that the gallery is in a certain room
Coordinates 25 : 6
fast travel to the yellow highlighted room and then go left and you will be in the gallery room
Screen guide.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rhzk

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I've managed to explore all the way to the final boss and still haven't found the groundpound, so I'm locked out of 3 areas. Where do I get the groundpound. I spent an hour looking around for it after getting the ability to lift blocks, and all I found after that were the air dash and the spinning prayer beads
Entrance room, second floor.
Capture.PNG

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
Where do you even get the beads and the air dash? I also haven't found the weight lifting magic yet

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
now we just need a pregnancy mod removing the limit with new assets from available ones or new compatible assests all together, or/and an uncensored patch.
mods, go be heroes.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
TOUHOU HIJACK!

(im too busy to update my list I'll remember to do it later)

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
At X 41 Y 8, am I supposed to come back later with a better power up or just be a platforming god with jumping off the fairies?

jonolog768965

Oct 20, 2019
Beat this game awhile ago before it was translated, okay metroidvania with okay art.
You can sequence break quite a few areas with good running + jumping.
Specifically, iirc the small magma area you can time a ground pound and enter from the back ahead of time.
I think you can also ascend that huge tower section without having the proper items with good enemy luck.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
my save data... save1 is is b4 you fight final boss1 save2 after final boss1...
I pretty much got everything but left out some place if you want to explore and its h data is all zero and no h gallery...

Burn out from playing this

Reactions: Zepheral

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Given the guys other games, I'm guessing the alt-world versions of the whole Myouren crew show up as bosses?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes