flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
No, in that version of the render the kids haven't been born yet.
Without the incest patch they're MC's wife's kids but not biologically his and they were born before he met her so all 3 of them are there. With the patch they're MC's kids, so when he meets his wife for the first time they're obviously not there.
Explained, the first time I played was before I knew about F95, from a site that translates to my native language where it must have had a mod applied. Then I downloaded it from F95 with higher quality.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, I don't have the patch installed, and don't have any of those images without the kids.
I think I installed it mid-game, so I played past this point the same as you've seen it. I added the patch later because I got to a scene where a bunch of the renders were missing (threesome in the bath with the twins).

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I think I installed it mid-game, so I played past this point the same as you've seen it. I added the patch later because I got to a scene where a bunch of the renders were missing (threesome in the bath with the twins).
I never had that problem, I had all of them. But I know a few people did. I wonder if it depended on where you downloaded from.

josmith097

Jan 26, 2018
Small request: In chapter 8, when Rini says 'if you cum inside, you'll have to marry me.' Please could we have the option to do so? I'd want that result. The dialogue is a bit clunky otherwise as it gives us a choice without actually doing so (especially as we can't take it if wanted).

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Small request: In chapter 8, when Rini says 'if you cum inside, you'll have to marry me.' Please could we have the option to do so? I'd want that result. The dialogue is a bit clunky otherwise as it gives us a choice without actually doing so.
I reckon it’ll happen eventually one way or another.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
this game wants to be the dollar store version of desert stalker

its actually the dollar store version of desert stalker at home

• Angry
Reactions: kwazi

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Another amazing game to be abandonned... really if I had money I would open a studio that only do those good games

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Another amazing game to be abandonned... really if I had money I would open a studio that only do those good games
This is one of the reasons why I stopped supporting this type of content.
I understand that developers want to create a good story, with a good burn, something more realistic, etc.
But unfortunately, more and more games are abandoned, without even having scenes with important characters, that people waited months or years to see.
I don't want to be pessimistic, but I think we won't see any more updates for this game, and we won't see sex (penetration) with the daughters. Just like so many games that died before we saw what we wanted so much.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
someone i talked to on discord said this aint the first time dev did this so who knows

Blabla12345678910

Jun 9, 2019
what are the legal limits of making a fanmade game or direct sequel(not sure how to call it in english) for abandonned games?
maybe we could start "remastering" the good ones that we waited and waited and never had a closure.

Reactions: Ehterias

sjjanakakak

Jan 14, 2022
Not again, though I had this feeling when Dev took longer then expected time to release the 0.9 update anyway, If I'm right, then dev has a friend who previously took charge of this avn when dev abandoned it for the first time, so uh, maybe he can take it again (hopefully).

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
what are the legal limits of making a fanmade game or direct sequel(not sure how to call it in english) for abandoned games?
maybe we could start "remastering" the good ones that we waited and waited and never had a closure.
Probably a cease-and-desist letter, but if its shown to be completely abandoned then it should be fine. But the hard part is creating identical the models and knowing how to continue or end someone's else's story without the original authors idea or entire plan of the game

Reactions: Blabla12345678910
4.20 star(s) 110 Votes