2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
im confused, is the game running well or not? eats my pc mem then freezes it but some say its for 8 gb only and someone said its ok at 6gb?

is there a fix for this or something?

edit looking at steam you need 16gb ram.

Reactions: mobyvandick

Mystrexing

Sep 10, 2020
I just cant for the life of me remove the sticker from her crotch, I am literally trying for 5 minutes and I cant get it off, it stays stuck at 80% gray filled and I am mashing the mouse on her crotch and it will connect once every 500 tries. I just dont get it.

also the guide that got linked doesnt work, it says that if you press middle mouse button with seal unlocked it would immediately remove the stickers on the crotch areas. it doesnt, it does nothing
1 - Buy EX Seal removal.
2 - Start game. Wait end dialog.
3 - Hold middle button.
4 - PROFIT!

loco224

Nov 18, 2020
im confused, is the game running well or not? eats my pc mem then freezes it but some say its for 8 gb only and someone said its ok at 6gb?

is there a fix for this or something?

edit looking at steam you need 16gb ram.
Apparently the game doesn't work for everyone, I've seen people who even with 32GB of ram don't start the game, and in CI-EN I've seen
Someone with a 3060ti has the same problem and the creator responded that he will solve the problem in the next update
Another person bought the game on dlsite and steam and has the same problem opening the game

When you start the game it will freeze your PC and consume almost 90% of your ram, at that moment you will have to wait until it opens and be lucky enough for it to run, the ''made with unity'' logo will appear and the game It will start normally, otherwise only ''made with unity'' will appear and the game will close, if it did not open, probably the second time you open it the ''made with unity'' will not even appear and it will close unexpectedly
If the game doesn't open you could try what someone here did that worked for some
I found a solution to my crash problem, I deleted the file named "lib_burst_generated.dll" in the folder \Let's take a bath with Purin 2 v1.01b2\Let's take a bath with Purin 2_Data\Plugins\x86_64
If after that it still doesn't work, you should wait for the creator to release another update to fix this problem.

Sep 4, 2017
to add to this, I did just manage to remove her crotch sticker by spamming the mouse on her crotch to keep the hand close, which then gets it into a good position to THEN hold the sticker to get it loose, this is so far the best way iv found to remove the sticker

So spam mouse 1 or 2 on her crotch to get the hands close to her crotch, and then when it "connects" hold it to remove the sticker.

pahlawan

Jan 16, 2018
i literally cannot peel off the sticker on her pussy.... every attempt i do just hits the one above the crotch, and she will immediately close the legs. Any Tips on how to play this game properly?

asekkka

Feb 12, 2024
Buy EX:seal. it only works on "Normal Mode"

To do the bath animation start trusting (with your mouse) to change positions

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
i literally cannot peel off the sticker on her pussy.... every attempt i do just hits the one above the crotch, and she will immediately close the legs. Any Tips on how to play this game properly?
i've the opposite issue, i can strip off all the stickers yet she never peals the one off your crotch so you can never get to the h scene. best tip i can give to get that sticker is to grab her by one leg and use the other hand to pull the sticker off.

Buy EX:seal. it only works on "Normal Mode"

To do the bath animation start trusting (with your mouse) to change positions
thats 60k points right? pain in the ass.

eragon03

May 9, 2017
What does the 60k "EX: Seal Removal" option actually do? It's not in the "scenes" menu and doesn't seem to change anything in the main game. Pressing middle mouse button also does nothing.
a cheat to remove both stickers on crotch pressing middle mouse button at any time.

Jan 5, 2021
i've the opposite issue, i can strip off all the stickers yet she never peals the one off your crotch so you can never get to the h scene. best tip i can give to get that sticker is to grab her by one leg and use the other hand to pull the sticker off.

thats 60k points right? pain in the ass.
Keep in mind that editting your savedata inside the data folder is like super easy.

HM108

May 2, 2019
Apparently the game doesn't work for everyone, I've seen people who even with 32GB of ram don't start the game, and in CI-EN I've seen
Someone with a 3060ti has the same problem and the creator responded that he will solve the problem in the next update
Another person bought the game on dlsite and steam and has the same problem opening the game

When you start the game it will freeze your PC and consume almost 90% of your ram, at that moment you will have to wait until it opens and be lucky enough for it to run, the ''made with unity'' logo will appear and the game It will start normally, otherwise only ''made with unity'' will appear and the game will close, if it did not open, probably the second time you open it the ''made with unity'' will not even appear and it will close unexpectedly
If the game doesn't open you could try what someone here did that worked for some

If after that it still doesn't work, you should wait for the creator to release another update to fix this problem.
oh thank god the devs notice it.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
I just accessed the H content in the game for the first time, blud's a damn ghost or w/e that is lol

It's kinda funny tho, doesn't seem like her vagina's censored or anything yet the whole male body's like uh... I don't know how to describe that shit tbh with you.

Reactions: origamisxl

Ideski34

Jun 17, 2021
What does the 60k "EX: Seal Removal" option actually do? It's not in the "scenes" menu and doesn't seem to change anything in the main game. Pressing middle mouse button also does nothing.
Ok for some reason it decided to work now, despite not working last time I tried. Idk why, the whole game seems unstable af.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes