Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've found a minor error in the translation. I've saved just before the error.
The onahole has text that says "It can be used as a lid", I think that Lid may be an incorrect translation of Futa
View attachment 3824112

And there's some sort of script error if you use the onahole after becoming a futa
View attachment 3824115
It should be fixed in SRS1.07. (Equivalent to SRS1.05 + CRASHFIXV3)

bbgirl42

Jan 28, 2018
It should be fixed in SRS1.07. (Equivalent to SRS1.05 + CRASHFIXV3)
Thanks for all your work on this translation. (y)

I did notice one other minor issue. There is a pitfall trap on stage 4 - 2 which says "Condition: Futanari, Naked, without Big Boobs" translation error 1.png but the actual condition to fall in is: Not Futanari, Naked, without Big Boobs translation error 2.png

Reactions: LeakCode

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for all your work on this translation. (y)

I did notice one other minor issue. There is a pitfall trap on stage 4 - 2 which says "Condition: Futanari, Naked, without Big Boobs" View attachment 3827230 but the actual condition to fall in is: Not Futanari, Naked, without Big Boobs View attachment 3827234
I'm just going to take for your word for that.
It should be fixed in SRS1.08/CRASHFIXV4, but because that message is stored in a Map it will not apply to an existing save unless the map is reloaded somehow. (By leaving and re-entering the area.)

bbgirl42

Jan 28, 2018
It should be fixed in SRS1.08/CRASHFIXV4, but because that message is stored in a Map it will not apply to an existing save unless the map is reloaded somehow. (By leaving and re-entering the area.)
That was fast! :)
I just tried it with your new patch and it seems to display the new message just fine (I had to leave the area to get cursed or uncursed anyway).

FatFaq

Jul 12, 2020
I'm getting an error with the tresure trap in the wall scene. Normal boobs and no futa. Only in phase one. Any one else has this problem ?

1720903739805.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm getting an error with the tresure trap in the wall scene. Normal boobs and no futa. Only in phase one. Any one else has this problem ?

View attachment 3828598
Does that happen consistently for you?
I didn't manage to reproduce that error, yet. It just plays the scene for me...
Can you share me a save to trigger it with your progress in case I'm missing something?

__RedX_

Jul 1, 2023
How do you unlock the big boobs mode? i can't seem to find a way to get it, the heart-shaped futanari crystal works, but the big boobs one is still greyed out even after completing the game

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How do you unlock the big boobs mode? i can't seem to find a way to get it, the heart-shaped futanari crystal works, but the big boobs one is still greyed out even after completing the game
Are you sure you are looking at the right crystal? (There's more than two.)
The Big Boobs and Futanari crystals are not on the same Map.
You reach the Big Boobs crystal quite a bit earlier than the Futa one and it's usable from the start.

__RedX_

Jul 1, 2023
Are you sure you are looking at the right crystal? (There's more than two.)
The Big Boobs and Futanari crystals are not on the same Map.
You reach the Big Boobs crystal quite a bit earlier than the Futa one and it's usable from the start.
Just found it, i didn't look well enough in the first areas, thx <3

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
at this point we should have a tag of "crotch tattoo curse"
Eh, only if we can have it limited in scope to where it's like actually important. For how common of a trope it is in art, it's actually fairly rare in games - mostly showing up as a capstone to corruption or as a one-off event and then never spoken of again.

Which is kinda tragic because there's so much potential with the gimmick.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
at this point we should have a tag of "crotch tattoo curse"
Eh, only if we can have it limited in scope to where it's like actually important. For how common of a trope it is in art, it's actually fairly rare in games - mostly showing up as a capstone to corruption or as a one-off event and then never spoken of again.

Which is kinda tragic because there's so much potential with the gimmick.
You can join the tag discussion here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/
I'm sure the new tags will be implemented at some point.
They wouldn't just have that thread to contain people.
The changes are definitely gonna happen any minute now.
copium-pepe.gif

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes