Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Not mentioning that this is just ikemen/mugen is pretty dishonest, but at least you didn't plug a patreon or some other crap.
Maybe you're just not used to it, but you can very clearly tell this is a MUGEN game just by looking at the screenshots.

If you've played a MUGEN game before, it's pretty easy to tell them apart

Of course one of the preview images is of Hulk fucking a robot who's the equivalent of a 10 year old girl. WOuldn't be a mugen sex parody without some level of pedo content. :p
Luckily, you can just delete these characters out of the game and replace them with whatever character you want. The beauty of MUGEN is this, it's a sandbox game first and foremost so you're free to change the game however you like (unless the devs lock their files, but to this day i've only played one MUGEN game that didn't allow me to edit anything)

Could you be a kind soul and link it?
It's not F95 Zone, but has a bunch of MUGEN hentai characters, stages and even some screenpacks for you to download. Beware though, some characters have certain fetishes such as vore, guro or scat, so you might want to be careful about what you download

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiamos

sturdydisc

Dec 30, 2018
so first of all most all street fighter characters dont have a H-scene

the ones that do are the following: Ryu and zangief

conrtoller controlls for ryu sex is, Dpad+down then left with any attack button. and Dpad+down then right with any attack buttons.

zagief H-scenes are the following. Dpad+down left or right with any attack button. each attack button has a different sex scene
if there are any H-scenes for the other street fighter characters im sorry but i havent found them yet.

for Shuma i think its Dpad+down+right+B

for Venom it seems to be Dpad+down+right+B

for Bara Rulk/ red hulk its. Dpad+right+X. DPad+down+right+Y. Dpad+down+right+X. dpad left+X. the last few are Dpad left+A and Dpad right+A

for Bao Hentai. its very simple. Right Trigger and then press Dpad in any direction while in Hscene to change position

for hulk its the same as red hulk

i think there is only one for the Tau Beast and it Dpad+down+right+X And its the same in the other direction

this is all for now. ill come back at a later date and add more

Dec 26, 2021
so first of all most all street fighter characters dont have a H-scene

the ones that do are the following: Ryu and zangief

conrtoller controlls for ryu sex is, Dpad+down then left with any attack button. and Dpad+down then right with any attack buttons.

zagief H-scenes are the following. Dpad+down left or right with any attack button. each attack button has a different sex scene
if there are any H-scenes for the other street fighter characters im sorry but i havent found them yet.

for Shuma i think its Dpad+down+right+B

for Venom it seems to be Dpad+down+right+B

for Bara Rulk/ red hulk its. Dpad+right+X. DPad+down+right+Y. Dpad+down+right+X. dpad left+X. the last few are Dpad left+A and Dpad right+A

for Bao Hentai. its very simple. Right Trigger and then press Dpad in any direction while in Hscene to change position

for hulk its the same as red hulk

i think there is only one for the Tau Beast and it Dpad+down+right+X And its the same in the other direction

this is all for now. ill come back at a later date and add more
Actually M bison has one. Unfortunately, whoever uploaded him in the link below this message made it so hard to use:

Ken's move is a mystery too.
Also new update:

Reactions: Fiamos

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MarvelVsCapcomTheRapeOfUnfortunateSuperHeroines-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​