Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
Ok. Finally up to date on all content, and my version of the I-patch is now updated to have all values matched up with other relationships as defined in the game. All the "step" values have been replaced with their contextually correct ones. As before, this covers the main game and all optional content as well.

DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
I like this game but I kinda annoying to see the MC can't be a man for a while, there a scene with Hanna, Dorothy, and Vanessa arguing each other and the MC just looking at them can't make statement or stop the arguing and when they ask the MC he just stutter. Not only that scene but every scene or story the MC just stuttered can't be a man. But I like the game and the scene even the MC kinda annoying to see

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
When it comes to the story I hope that Digibang makes it worth peoples while. The build up is setting the stage for some really bad stuff happening. You got George getting closer to crashing out, Carmilla playing her own little game and there is the incident that Diana is too livid to talk about four years prior.

It also does set things up for Simon to step up and get shit done prove that he got it in him to foil whatever conspiracy that's in Milfcreek, because he's a smart guy but thinks way too much with his dick. We are more or less beginning to see end of the game as there are ending menus for each girl that are currently empty. It could go well or not but since Digibang is barely updating the game it's likely gonna be a 1 or 2 before the game is over and done.

Honest the game has something going story wise but much it hinges on the mystery aspect because if there isn't a good conclusion then it's gonna hurt the game.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I like this game but I kinda annoying to see the MC can't be a man for a while, there a scene with Hanna, Dorothy, and Vanessa arguing each other and the MC just looking at them can't make statement or stop the arguing and when they ask the MC he just stutter. Not only that scene but every scene or story the MC just stuttered can't be a man. But I like the game and the scene even the MC kinda annoying to see
I get you, Not all MCs end up having some Character development happen right away. I find that it adds to Simon, since he's a horny little weasel that gets in over his head.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just finished playing this update and I have to say the majority of the women in this game are nuts. The only one I can somewhat say is justified in being nuts is the first girlfriend you get in the game should you choose her Rose seeing as she was cheated on in the past and treated horribly.

But outside of this the amount of sane women you can possibly get with are very few and far in between and the most sane at least from what I have seen would be Vanessa.

Im out of ideas

Aug 27, 2024
I'm in it for the sleeping scenes, I mean gilfs with sleeping pills is kind of obvious but i still haven't seen any other games that involve the two categories for some reason.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Just finished playing this update and I have to say the majority of the women in this game are nuts. The only one I can somewhat say is justified in being nuts is the first girlfriend you get in the game should you choose her Rose seeing as she was cheated on in the past and treated horribly.

But outside of this the amount of sane women you can possibly get with are very few and far in between and the most sane at least from what I have seen would be Vanessa.
Yeah Rose is pretty understandable since she's been rejected one time too many. And speaking of Rose, Her mom Hanna is just as crazy but she got less reason to be so considering that she still need some love but hasn't faced as much rejection, both of them are lovestruck crazy but I'd rather pick Rose than Hanna as a GF.

As for Vanessa, she seems like the kind of lady that used to be a real bitch but cooled off and wants a proper man, she knows a lot more that she lets on to given that her and George are inbred and part of the most fucked up family in Milfcreek.

And speaking of crazy, Julia is just insufferable, yeah she may be in love with Simon but she's also too much of a bitch to deal with.

Reactions: Joel Santos

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
the one of the few games that I would play over and over again but .. I like the dynamic of it, maybe because the male was rejected and it was almost impossible to get closer to any of those lovely milfs but at the end things has turned around and now he's appreciated by women sexually ... on many levels

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024

It's a English site - Es un sitio inglés
Ok thanks sorry I thought I put it in English well I have a problem I need help from one of you with Julie's story I see it. I think I saw Julie in the living room, maybe I should check what I have to do to make her appear there.

Reactions: 4Finger

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok thanks sorry I thought I put it in English well I have a problem I need help from one of you with Julie's story I see it. I think I saw Julie in the living room, maybe I should check what I have to do to make her appear there.
check the livingroom first thing in the morning... she doesn't appear there in the map IIRC, just go there anyway. The event it triggers will move you to the next "chapter" of the story.

Reactions: Leonardo_pro

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
check the livingroom first thing in the morning... she doesn't appear there in the map IIRC, just go there anyway. The event it triggers will move you to the next "chapter" of the story.
Ok thanks
ok thank you how much love and corruption do I have to be in or do I have to do the scene of giving him the pill I already noticed and nothing

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok thanks

ok thank you how much love and corruption do I have to be in or do I have to do the scene of giving him the pill I already noticed and nothing
I have no idea what Love/Corruption you need, but if it's giving you the prompt it should be accessible AFAIK... it might require multple attempts across different days to trigger (this Dev seems to love RNG)

I'm not sure what you mean by "I already noticed and nothing"... I think maybe something has been garbled in translation.

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024
I have no idea what Love/Corruption you need, but if it's giving you the prompt it should be accessible AFAIK... it might require multple attempts across different days to trigger (this Dev seems to love RNG)

I'm not sure what you mean by "I already noticed and nothing"... I think maybe something has been garbled in translation.
Good, thank you, I'm going to follow your advice but you don't know what day it is, I say I'll try, you don't have a screenshot of what appears and maybe it appears

Leonardo_pro

Sep 22, 2024

and with Aunt Jessica and where does she appear or do I have to follow the main route

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Good, thank you, I'm going to follow your advice but you don't know what day it is, I say I'll try, you don't have a screenshot of what appears and maybe it appears
I don't think it is a set day, just go to the livingroom first thing after you wakeup, if she isn't there try again the next day (I'm sure I've done on at least 2 different days, once when it first prompted me, then again because I wanted to to try other stuff before moving on to the next chapter... both times it triggered just fine, I think they were 3 days apart but I couldn't swear to that, I wasn't paying attention to "days")

Save first though, in case there are scenes you want to revisit that might be unavailable in the next stage.

and with Aunt Jessica and where does she appear or do I have to follow the main route
Aunt Jessica arrives at Ann's house when the event with Julie concludes. it's not a scene you can miss.

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes