• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Great game and great work dev! I wanna ask if there will be Soft Femdom (which I prefer) and Hard Femdom routes or just one type? And will there be watersports?

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Great game and great work dev! I wanna ask if there will be Soft Femdom (which I prefer) and Hard Femdom routes or just one type? And will there be watersports?
Thank you! Depending on the paths chosen, you can see a huge range between very soft femdom to very hard femdom. There will be watersports eventually, I already have written a basic watersports type scene.

johnytherocket

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
any news ?
Like the tortoise in the race, I am slowly slowly progressing forward in the Phoenix update. Don't think I can give an accurate ETA atm because of hectic uni schedule this year.

I got zero clue on how to make an android port; usually random f95 members do the ports and translations for my content as I don't have the expertise

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch1 Fix 2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 348 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes