RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
hey check this out
use this online decrypter to decrypt any RPGMV games images with their www/img/pictures
i really wonder When will Arthur have authority to equip this one View attachment 3843901
Raising your corruption in the debug room before the 3rd area was implemented would enable this (+ breasts) back in v0.21 or so
I assume it'll be the level 4-6 or 7-9 corruption.

Reactions: BILIBILIMST

roguess

Dec 7, 2021
Wish he would add some kind of skip for the captivity scenes. Skipping through getting caught trying to escape over and over to the same scene for like half an hour or more isn't really fun

Reactions: Kmanlv

Devoixge

Mar 21, 2020
Wish he would add some kind of skip for the captivity scenes. Skipping through getting caught trying to escape over and over to the same scene for like half an hour or more isn't really fun
I just turn on "Healthy mode" to skip the getting caught scenes.

• Hey there
Reactions: grasshopper

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
One question, do you only upload updates for the Japanese version only or will you also upload the English versions?

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
I just use the free version of MTool which produces a Bing translation of the text since I don't really need a good translation in a beta.

Reactions: Randomguy664

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017

To keep your save, go to the 'www' folder and copy the 'save' folder, replace the one in the extracted file. Although the one in the file already has everything unlocked and a few thousand of both currencies.
Link's temporarily disabled as of now.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020

To keep your save, go to the 'www' folder and copy the 'save' folder, replace the one in the extracted file. Although the one in the file already has everything unlocked and a few thousand of both currencies.

Dropbox probably got overloaded. Please mirror in case the link breaks, thanks!
Thank you for being the heroes we needed!

Extalration

Oct 16, 2021
This game seems super complex, at least a lot more than what I was expecting. Seems bumrushing through wont be an option considering I find my ass getting kicked very early on even on the easy difficulty. That being said if anyone has a full save.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Version 0.54 is out now.
"A new character, the Goblin Mage, has been added, as well as
new female costumes and new raid events."
Please mirror in case of the link breaking, thanks!
Alright I found the Goblin Mage, the new outfit, an allusion to prostitute content coming at a later time with said outfit, but no idea what a Raid event even is. The infamy events seem unchanged and so do the capture ones. Unless its talking about those rare farmland trading events where you can raid for more materials but 2 levels of infamy. Anyone know what hes talking about?

But god damn I cant get enough of that new hypno-app girl. The art on her scene is so fucking good.

bonedaddy130

Sep 18, 2018
Alright I found the Goblin Mage, the new outfit, an allusion to prostitute content coming at a later time with said outfit, but no idea what a Raid event even is. The infamy events seem unchanged and so do the capture ones. Unless its talking about those rare farmland trading events where you can raid for more materials but 2 levels of infamy. Anyone know what hes talking about?

But god damn I cant get enough of that new hypno-app girl. The art on her scene is so fucking good.
I think its the new 'resting at A or above concentration' event that's in the purple/blue routes now. For the red route, its the current plant one.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
I think its the new 'resting at A or above concentration' event that's in the purple/blue routes now. For the red route, its the current plant one.
Thanks found em. Not 100% sure on what actually triggers the scenes except being at high concentration. Seems pretty random even if you sleep at one location for days they dont pop up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter