Jun 6, 2017
The character's pretty hot but I'm not into zombie sex. Is sex with zombies/undead avoidable and is the game worth it if you just want to beat up undead creatures?

airoon1056

Oct 9, 2021
About Key bindings. They work to an extent.

I found that when I set them from the main menu then totally shut the game down and restart they take, you just have to remember which button is what because it doesn't change for gameplay tutorials. You are limited to the buttons that are already bound.

(A,S,D,Z,X,C,Q,W,F,R) Only 2 I found that work outside of these keys are LeftShift and Spacebar.

Also during button mashing sequences it's the Sword Attack and Jump buttons. Hope this helps.

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
A uncensor patch isn't gonna do much, unlike a full censor, these are just black bars that cover up so little, you can just imagine slightly harder whats beneath it. The char design isn't that superbly detail for much to cover.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I have 2say this type of ACTgame was already saturated, maybe 5 years ago? I just got too much aesthetic fatigue
On the flip side I think we're getting way too many RPG / light novel styled games nowadays, especially the ones including shitty AI art. I'd say a decent, not even good but decent side-scroller goes a long way but that's just personal preference.

Feb 2, 2022
cheats plugin for Project Sena v1.0
game client was changed to unity-il2cpp.
this plugin shoud be works on next game versions.

Features
  • F1 : HP 5, 50, 100, lock
  • F2 : Gem+10 / Coin+100k
  • F3 : Bullets
  • F4 : Take off (rotation)

Install
  • download . use latest one. current is #692
  • extract BepInEx to game folder.
  • download cheats plugin and extract it to BepInEx\plugins folder.
  • run game. (first launch takes some time)

if you're artists, edit images to remove censored..

hi it doesnt work for me i also downloaded the latest bepinex be from website can you make a full game package with the cheat patch then upload it with liks to download

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
On the flip side I think we're getting way too many RPG / light novel styled games nowadays, especially the ones including shitty AI art. I'd say a decent, not even good but decent side-scroller goes a long way but that's just personal preference.
not long ago the female ninja one with hand drawn animation game

we need more like that.
Because they gave players thought of their motivation of game making rather than soulless AI generated stuff

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
not long ago the female ninja one with hand drawn animation game

we need more like that.
Because they gave players thought of their motivation of game making rather than soulless AI generated stuff
Yeah the animations are great on that one. The way they're integrated though... Can't seem to be a fan of it honestly. I like grapple animations and such, and this game does it very poorly as you need to deplete your energy, get hit and then NOT get hit a second time or you regain your clothes?? I've had such a hard time checking out animations because of it lol

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes