TheMagicalGurl

An artist's Artist.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
bug whenn i start new game
Thanks for finding my forum and letting me know. So others know, this was an old build. The problem he had wasnt in my present build, so it had been fixed.
====================
Is this a continuation of the demo or a different game?

The forum should update it ‍
I took a vote on Patreon and they dont mind me releasing it here with a delay... So that's what it is going to happen... If you have zero intention of funding my work (well within your right), please spread word of my work if you enjoyed it. Good word of mouth helps.

Note to mods: Please keep separate from DEMO. Thank you.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ProjektMoon-4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: TheMagicalGurl
Jun 19, 2021
im getting this error while talking our female version. is this only during it during our talk to the female version or is it all game? its fine if it just that section and it wont do this everytime we speck.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script Ch1.rpy", line 367, in script
    es "What a mistake that would be! A childish decision made by a failure of a man and I know you, you are a failure because I am you!"
KeyError: u'name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    es "What a mistake that would be! A childish decision made by a failure of a man and I know you, you are a failure because I am you!"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1474, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1335, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1231, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
ProjektMOONDEMO DEMO
Mon Sep 16 14:44:55 2024

TheMagicalGurl

An artist's Artist.
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
im getting this error while talking our female version. is this only during it during our talk to the female version or is it all game? its fine if it just that section and it wont do this everytime we speck.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1474, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1335, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1231, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
ProjektMOONDEMO DEMO
Mon Sep 16 14:44:55 2024
That error is not in the present version. The code is different. Start a fresh file in your non-Steam game folder and delete your old one. Saves are typically stored elsewhere, but you are at the beginning... So it's not like you have alot to make up...

Reactions: TheDevian

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Am I missing something? I played through Chapter 4.1 and the only additional content from the demo was a new end screen where Asia told me I couldn't go any further. Was it for the non-good path?

• Red Heart

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Projekt Moon [Ch.4.1] [The Magical Gurl]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

AlienCatGames

Heartstrings creator
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2024
Hey TheMagicalGurl, I finally had the chance to play your game as promised and I'll share my impressions with you. :)

First, the graphics have a unique style that might not be to everyone's taste. It may have been an intentional stylistic choice, but perhaps it could benefit from more attention to the scenery. I don't know how to explain it, but it's like the backgrounds and scenery don't quite make the characters stand out, which affects the visual experience a bit.

As for the story, it's noticeable that you've made an effort to give it an original and crazy approach, I liked the creativity. The sexual scenes are a positive point, since they are described in detail and are not limited to simple dialogues (which I personally appreciate a lot in this kind of games).
And the animations, although somewhat simple, always give a special and dynamic touch to these scenes.

The game has things to improve (for my taste at least), but it is entertaining to play and I'm sure that if you try it you'll be hooked.

Besides, it has a futanari protagonist. :sneaky:

Keep up the good work! :D

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes