LLz

Feb 2, 2018
everytime i talk to her she just hits me and it says i shouldnt attack her upfront
I believe you at minimum need to do the pool scene and the classroom scene before talking to her directly. (you probably need to return to apartment to heal up inbetween)

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
I believe you at minimum need to do the pool scene and the classroom scene before talking to her directly. (you probably need to return to apartment to heal up inbetween)
ah im not sure. i guess ill keep trying later. i did the pool scene and the scene where u expose her panties during the assembly. she has a heart over her head in the classroom then when i talk to her she does 50 damage and ur character says "i shouldnt attacker her directly". ive healed up and done it a few times

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
ah im not sure. i guess ill keep trying later. i did the pool scene and the scene where u expose her panties during the assembly. she has a heart over her head in the classroom then when i talk to her she does 50 damage and ur character says "i shouldnt attacker her directly". ive healed up and done it a few times
interact with the heart first until there's no more heart events there. (can't remember if you need to get both events)

Panzer II C

Mar 8, 2024
The part where the main characters fucking fight and punch each other until they exit the apartment, fall down the stairs and into the road, get hit by a truck, and get isekai'd is pretty funny. Other than that, this absolute humiliation thing is not my cup of tea, I would've much preferred a more 'personal use' kind of girl.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

blergh123

May 31, 2020
I like this dev, other than the pee-fetish, humiliated and corrupted "strong girls" with comeback and happy end in some games.

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Can someone tell me what to do after exposing it in the sole? because if I talk to her again she will kill me, and I can't leave the school

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Can someone tell me what to do after exposing it in the sole? because if I talk to her again she will kill me, and I can't leave the school
You need to use items to heal yourself, you get items from bullying random people.
Later you can also buy stuff

somnia1298

Jul 17, 2019
Slot 1 is ending completion without unlock.
Slot 16 is after Miftanya.
Slot 17 is minimal environment interaction; unlocked only the locations for GDK's Tools.
Slot 18 is maximum environment interaction; before the point of no return; you could change body type at Coffee Shop.
Slot 20 is full unlock before the ending.

Note that I am leaving scat open for 100%.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes