elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Soo you like futanari hentai games without bugs? do you like yuri too? i am asking because i am cooking something with thoses themes, and i am curious if people likes hentai action games with yuri/futanari focused theme ( + footsie, that i like a lot too xD )
futa on female, yuri, tentacles, kisses, big tits, paizuri, corruption and a long etcetera are one of my genres that I like, about the feet I don't like them nor do they disgust me, it's something neutral, where I can see what you cook, I'm curious on the particular topic

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Unfortunately, the 'lurk moar' culture prevails on f95. It's unlikely that they'll list the best games that match your interests because they want you to put in the effort to find the game that suits you. It's a kind of challenge and dedication that everyone here enjoys.

I think it's a bit silly, but anyway, here are the best futa games I've played:

Futakin Valley, Buzama 2, Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest, Nekomancer, Garden of Sin, Tailbound (femboy furry).
buzama I played 1 and 2 and the truth is there are certain fetishes that I don't understand how people get excited about that, for example when they are hypnotized and put in a latex suit and they make a V with their hands in the vaginal area, I certainly played it because of the mechanics and because to a certain point I felt it was difficult and challenging, good game, somewhat strange fetishes, good bosses with strange themes

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
So as long any game/animation has even one yuri futanari (actual futa on female...not have one just to masturbate/masturbated by), I will play it. Clip it. Loop it. Render it and then enjoy it in all its longer video format glory. Too many games/hentai/animation out there with scenes that last less than 1 minute.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Unfortunately, the 'lurk moar' culture prevails on f95. It's unlikely that they'll list the best games that match your interests because they want you to put in the effort to find the game that suits you. It's a kind of challenge and dedication that everyone here enjoys.

Futakin Valley, Buzama 2, Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest, Nekomancer, Garden of Sin, Tailbound (femboy furry).
Man, what are these recommendations. Nekomancer and tailbound are mostly gay content with a single futa enemy thrown in. Buzama has two but they only show up in the cgs and not the animations (not counting the weird mushroom scene with the female pc). Even playing through Buzama requires the player to tolerate some extremely niche stuff such as petrification, being flattened, being turned into a ball/balloon, and shitting out their personality as a printer.

buzama I played 1 and 2 and the truth is there are certain fetishes that I don't understand how people get excited about that, for example when they are hypnotized and put in a latex suit and they make a V with their hands in the vaginal area, I certainly played it because of the mechanics and because to a certain point I felt it was difficult and challenging, good game, somewhat strange fetishes, good bosses with strange themes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Man, what are these recommendations. Nekomancer and tailbound are mostly gay content with a single futa enemy thrown in. Buzama has two but they only show up in the cgs and not the animations (not counting the weird mushroom scene with the female pc). Even playing through Buzama requires the player to tolerate some extremely niche stuff such as petrification, being flattened, being turned into a ball/balloon, and shitting out their personality as a printer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
futa on female, yuri, tentacles, kisses, big tits, paizuri, corruption and a long etcetera are one of my genres that I like, about the feet I don't like them nor do they disgust me, it's something neutral, where I can see what you cook, I'm curious on the particular topic

in my server, i am still making the art and animations , i will study godot now in september and try makingthe first demofor the end of october, meanwhile there is a LOT of art there, with around 70 OCs and lots of fun there ^^

discord.gg/qxHeJcCKJ7

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017

f95, for as good of a footing it has, its flawed on a community and management aspect.

Futanari in itself is a rare thing, this sites misuse of the term means the games are already lost on a tidal wave of unrelated content.
Finding a game of quality is hard enough, one thats futa too? yeah...

Of the 6 games you posted only 2 i know are Futanari protagonists.
Futakin Valley is pretty good, tho last i check lacking in content and polish.
Mage Kanade is ok, but the pure focus on player rape is unappealing.

For me, much like Rat-attack part of my draw to futanari is the lack of balls. At least in the proper futanari term.
Full-package futanari is a related but not as appealing to me.

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
I'm just messing around with the game code (slightly) and having fun with it and creating scenes.
The one thing that im trying to do with no luck so far is spawning some enemies in place of others. For example area 3 enemies in area 1/ shaman replacing handcuffs.

Any clue if this is possible?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
gavinhooder take a look at my mod's changelogs, specifically for the section where I made it so the looping final area would spawn in any standard npc from previous levels along with traps. It may help you figure it out as it was the most clear I could find to understand roughly how the spawning system worked.

Keep at it (I've felt it was possible) and you'll figure it out as sadly copying and pasting doesn't fully work since sometimes it requires another component, just need to find out what that is. (like a big long snake jigsaw)

gavinhooder

May 7, 2018
Rat-attack Well the thing is, you added to code that was already in the game for area4. None of the other areas have the same enemy spawning code.
Luckily though, through blind trial and error, I found out that I could replace some random objects in the area with specific enemy types instead So although not the intended end result, I more or less achieved what I wanted.

ななにに

Feb 17, 2023
you don't see degens like me climbing into threads and complaining about how vanilla they are

"I was going to play this game, but I see that there's no Futa so nnnnnnnooooooope"
You wouldn't see me like that either but I sometimes privately lament that there doesn't seem to be enough futa connoisseurs making and putting out good games at the rate like before. Almost like there's a stigma hindering them or laziness and it's kind of sad.
And the vocal minority willingly walking into a thread they don't like to complain about it just irritates me.
That said I probably been absent from the scene to find the new games for that stuff/very paranoid about viruses nowadays.
I'm progenerate btw. Futa connoisseurs are progenerates.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Or maybe futa simply doesn't sell well so they'd rather focus on something that more people would buy
I would agree if it where true, but that seems to be the case with the psudo-futanari games.

The actual/real defined as futanari games, where said fetish is the focus, are extremely rare and seem to do quite well. The few dev's that are making them often work on sequels of games under the same roof.
The thread you are talking in right now is an example, its the second game by the same dev whos now working on a third.
Futaring and futakin valley being another example.

When people actually make good futanari centric games the community finds and cherishes it.

Reactions: ななにに

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I would agree if it where true, but that seems to be the case with the psudo-futanari games.

The actual/real defined as futanari games, where said fetish is the focus, are extremely rare and seem to do quite well. The few dev's that are making them often work on sequels of games under the same roof.
The thread you are talking in right now is an example, its the second game by the same dev whos now working on a third.
Futaring and futakin valley being another example.

When people actually make good futanari centric games the community finds and cherishes it.
Just to chip that in, games from Pernio are quite good and cater to the specific kink very well (being futa semen squeezing), and there are 3 of them currently.
Undeniably however it is a smaller market, and I'd say good chance they do well is because they are rare.
Also would say, futa and girls with dick of any kind are controversial only when put into a game that otherwise attracts an audience that wants to consider themselves straight.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Just to chip that in, games from Pernio are quite good and cater to the specific kink very well (being futa semen squeezing), and there are 3 of them currently.
Ah yeah i remember those.
The game i prefer are where the player, being a futa, is in a dominant role. Which yes makes the content i enjoy EVEN RARER.
[snark] Not one to brag but i have HIGH standards[/snark]
But yeah I have hard of them.

Undeniably however it is a smaller market
Yeah, i could see that.
The old big community's of futanari fans all collapsed with the Quote:"invasion of grifting fans" over the last 20 years.
No "single" gathering exists now, so its hard to know just how big the community might be.
A viewing of dlsite sales numbers may be a decent measurement. Hardly accurate but better then none...

Also would say, futa and girls with dick of any kind are controversial only when put into a game that otherwise attracts an audience that wants to consider themselves straight.
Yes there is a weird affliction to the content, even when optional some people flip a lid at the idea of a developer daring to have or include
A weird thing.

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Ah yeah i remember those.
The game i prefer are where the player, being a futa, is in a dominant role. Which yes makes the content i enjoy EVEN RARER.
I am inclined towards switching, and I feel like that is even rarer. Games go all in on the player character either dominating or submitting to other characters but seldom include both equally. Lutellaria is one of my favorite H-games because it actively and seamlessly puts the player character in both roles.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Yes there is a weird affliction to the content, even when optional some people flip a lid at the idea of a developer daring to have or include
A weird thing.
The problem many people might agree with are one-off scenes of things like futanari. Enjoyers of that content aren't going to slog through an entire game just for one or two scenes and people who don't are wondering why time and effort was spent on something out of place. IMO it requires somewhat of a hard commitment to have at least a decent chunk of the content centered around it or it just falls flat for everyone involved.

Two games come to mind where it was all straight furry/monstergirl and I encountered a single futa on male scene which, even though it's my favorite fetish, gave severe whiplash because there was zero indication beforehand and it wasn't what I was there for in the first place.

Reactions: ViviX12

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
one-off scenes
There an issue with this subject in and of itself from all sides I can think of. Having any "one off" scenes of something will more than likely alienate a larger proportion than not.

Doesn't matter what it is, if its in the game it to a degree represents the game as a whole. Said "one off" content seems more often present in visual novels than anything...
ESPECIALLY ""futa"" on male, few things are more divisive.

Worse is when a game attempts to pool in a bunch of different things so dots in a pinch of a ton of different content.
The old adage of "mixing all the colors makes shit brown" or something.
Iv had 2 situations where a game has a what seemed to be rape scene in it, just like... wtf? Worse is neither where properly explained or answered for. Just seemed to exist.
AHEM... yeah OK I'm mumbling now.

I am inclined towards switching, and I feel like that is even rarer.
Potentially yeah, i can see that.
You're taking the ideal futanari aspect of "both" and applying it even wider. I can respect that. (y)

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes