youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SecretIsland-0.10.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Where's the save game folder for this game? I can't find it in the regular RenPy folder where the others are, I saved a new game and it doesn't show up in last modified.

Reactions: NocturnalDev

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
After playing this game for a bit I wish developers would figure out a way to put some actual masculine looking MC character model in game

Like man especially with how the mc talks in a much experienced and mature way I just can't take him seriously when he looks like a young girl.

Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
After playing this game for a bit I wish developers would figure out a way to put some actual masculine looking MC character model in game

Like man especially with how the mc talks in a much experienced and mature way I just can't take him seriously when he looks like a young girl.
Yeah, my bad. KK is not great at making male characters. It took me some time to find out how to make him more masculine. A bit of a spoiler but: good thing he is a shapeshifter and that is not his real form. I could slowly change his appearance as the game progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

MrGaujail

Jun 13, 2020
Secret Island puts you in the shoes of a powerful sorcerer and battle-hardened mercenary.
MC look like a highschooler, not a "battle-hardened mercenary"...
I know it's koikatsu and you can't do miracles with it, but sad :confused:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
MC look like a highschooler, not a "battle-hardened mercenary"...
I know it's koikatsu and you can't do miracles with it, but sad :confused:
Yeah, his face is... not great. Kind of to be expected with KK but I think it's more that he is like 5' 3'' with a tiny head. He is smaller than almost everyone and his head is about half the size so it makes him look even more petite. It is an issue for me personally. I know he kind of took someone's body but he is a dragon and can shapeshift so you would think he would look more sturdy or something.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Just wanted to bring a HUGE MISTAKE to the dev's attention. In the last update, Eloise makes a comment like ''I wish they would make more durable hair dyes" when her blonde roots start showing. Usually, our very learned dragon would have corrected her misconception here but he doesn't (says something like ''there must be a good reason for not making them that strong''. This makes me think that the author themselves doesn't understand how hair coloring works.

The reason her blonde roots are showing has nothing to do with the strength of the dye. It is simply the result of her hair growing. If the dyed part of her hair was fading away, you could attribute that to weak dye.

Just thought you would appreciate having this gamebreaking mistake pointed out so that a script fix patch or new version could be put out ASAP!!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just wanted to bring a HUGE MISTAKE to the dev's attention. In the last update, Eloise makes a comment like ''I wish they would make more durable hair dyes" when her blonde roots start showing. Usually, our very learned dragon would have corrected her misconception here but he doesn't (says something like ''there must be a good reason for not making them that strong''. This makes me think that the author themselves doesn't understand how hair coloring works.

The reason her blonde roots are showing has nothing to do with the strength of the dye. It is simply the result of her hair growing. If the dyed part of her hair was fading away, you could attribute that to weak dye.

Just thought you would appreciate having this gamebreaking mistake pointed out so that a script fix patch or new version could be put out ASAP!!
I agree, not as dramatically, but I do agree.

I'll also say, I was kinda surprised that MC didn't mention any magical solution, like a minor illusion to make her hair appear a certain colour rather than using dye.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021

Oh damn. I will fix it right now! What a game-breaking mistake, completely unplayable xD

Well. I do know how hair coloring works. She wasn't saying that about the blonde roots, but about the color fading away.
Anyway, I could make that more clear.

• Haha
Reactions: LinkBox88

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I agree, not as dramatically, but I do agree.

I'll also say, I was kinda surprised that MC didn't mention any magical solution, like a minor illusion to make her hair appear a certain colour rather than using dye.
So, he didn't propose any solution because we won't have her hair pink in the future. When I made her change her hair I asked on Patreon what people thought about it. Most were against or neutral. So, I will just let it slowly become blonde again.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Secret Island [v0.10.0.1] Unoffcial Android Port + Danv's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes