HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Trying to no-hit the last boss right now, the fucking pink/purple lasers when she enters phase 2 is horrible. I have zero idea how to not get hit by it. There's a spot where it spawns in a way I can avoid it by standing still but even that works sometimes. Still better than the worm generator, somehow.

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
I tried the game but got frustrated because its too hard for me lel
t. casual
You'll be surprised. I'd say this game is one of the most forgiving H-games out there.
There are plenty of casual difficulty H-games and this one already exceeds that.
I guess the only really hard part of the game is navigating through its map, but even still, the amount of hits you can take before game over is absolute madness. You can literally beat any boss while standing still and tanking all of their health before dying.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I tried the game but got frustrated because its too hard for me lel
t. casual
This game is of normal difficulty if you want to know what frustration is, play buzama 1 and 2 these games have no mercy in making you lose

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
You'll be surprised. I'd say this game is one of the most forgiving H-games out there.
There are plenty of casual difficulty H-games and this one already exceeds that.
I guess the only really hard part of the game is navigating through its map, but even still, the amount of hits you can take before game over is absolute madness. You can literally beat any boss while standing still and tanking all of their health before dying.
The hardest part in my opinion is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From that point on it is easier, it is a matter of having good stats and GG

Reactions: HGamingKen

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
The hardest part in my opinion is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From that point on it is easier, it is a matter of having good stats and GG
Yeah that part probably the hardest part in the whole experience, it's anxiety-inducing and even though I've been through her like twice in previous playthroughs and only needed one attempt in my most recent run, it's still stressful as hell and the nearest I've been to a horror game in a H-game. It may be hard, but it's easily the highlight of this game for me, along with the giantess section afterwards.

Berurinn

Aug 28, 2021
Either some hero will do the same as mocomoco did with seal of lutellaria, umt will add a function to recompile spine or some of us will recreate the game from exported assets.
With enough time i could finish the latter.

These games deserve the effort to be uncensored. And Uzura deserves all the praise.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I didn't want to believe it, albeit now I'm here bewildered, the manor part actually managed to startle me, not only due to that hall in which you're ambushed by many "ghost girls" (those ones whose bloodied handprints are drawn on the walls whilst they crawl towards you), but that wasn't what actually frightened me; it was the whole section with the sodding demon haunting you, making you act quickly in order to get away from her.

So far I've been enjoying this game, the whole "horror" genre isn't appealing personally, but I do fancy futa and the gameplay is decent so... it makes up for it.

KazaIA

Sep 15, 2023
I didn't want to believe it, albeit now I'm here bewildered, the manor part actually managed to startle me, not only due to that hall in which you're ambushed by many "ghost girls" (those ones whose bloodied handprints are drawn on the walls whilst they crawl towards you), but that wasn't what actually frightened me; it was the whole section with the sodding demon haunting you, making you act quickly in order to get away from her.

So far I've been enjoying this game, the whole "horror" genre isn't appealing personally, but I do fancy futa and the gameplay is decent so... it makes up for it.

Scary coom moment. 10/10 game. Ghost please use me.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
how do i get through the door maze in the mansion ?
There are three medals in the maze.
AFAIK, the first area with the three doors (after entering the door surrounded by crates) is safe. In that area the right door leads to an empty room with nothing in it, and the center is the actual entrance to the maze. The room after entering that one has one other door and is what I consider the start point.
If you get caught by the spooky you get transported into room full of doors that causes lust to constantly grow, to get out find a door that glows pink, you get transported into a starting room with three doors.
From the "start point":
Medal 1: Only door (start at left next room) > Center (start at center) > Left (room with medal) - from there backtrack or get caught.
Medal 2: Only door (start at left next room) > Left (start at right) > Center (room with medal) - this door is one way, you can find a way out, but it's a pain, so get caught after grabbing the medal and escape.
Medal 3: Only door (start at left next room) > Left (start at right) > Left (start at right) > Left (room with medal) - from there backtrack or get caught.

You can grab both 2nd and 3rd medals if you're quick, but I would not recommend it, 2 spooky 4 me.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Martiff

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
yes, this game should be translated. also congrats on your first message.) glad it was this game.
... are you sayin that the game IS translated, or that it SHOULD be translated?
Because everything except the title-menu is in japanese for me.
I can't seem to find a main-menu to see if there's an english option either, so the game is pretty impenetrable.

Edit: The translation is on page 3, not listed anywhere in the OP, for some reason.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes