Rione

Jun 11, 2017
anyone else getting the issue of not being able to interact with her after the first pregnancy?

S3Sly

Feb 8, 2024
I get to the part where the girl is laying on the bed after that it just keeps asking if i wanna skip to a new pose of her how do you get past that part?

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
So, the X-ray in this game is pretty great. You can choose between windowed view, or a modelled 3d x-ray.

Not that MIGI/ Green Curry would ever be reading this, but I honestly think they would do well creating a Honey Select/ DAZ style sandbox for other game creators to use. Their gameplay and story isn't their strong suit, it's the actual underlying engine and the variety of animations they have (from Perfect Lover, Succubus and this game). Give the ability to customise faces, outfits etc... and I think this foundation is better than HS.

slobber

May 19, 2019
MIGI is probably one of the few artists that does impregnation kink and dirty talk on 3D so I'm grateful he is fulfilling his niche rather than compete with HS/DAZ that're pretty established

SergeantDes

Apr 3, 2023
So I’ll start by saying I am trying to run this on my steam deck and that could most definitely be the issue but I thought I’d see if anybody else had any ideas. I can’t get the game to even open I use bottles to run the exe file I can see a sound icon in the corner of the bottles shortcut on my home bar and the games icon pops up on the bar for half a sec then nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes