elgordito01

Sep 25, 2021
Hi, could you add the Spanish language to your game? Do you have plans to do so? Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Mar 19, 2018
am i the only one who has a giant smartphone covering like 1/4 of the right hand side of the screen? i literally cannot see the minimap with it there, and i've been trying everything to make it go away

Aug 8, 2018
Is there any way to re-arrange the informational windows? I can zoom out to see the map more clearly but then the text in the main window gets annoyingly small and it still goes over to the side far enough that now I can't see the text behind the map.

...actually, nevermind. I defeated a random encounter and the button to leave the corpse behind doesn't work, so I'm stuck. Into the trash it goes!

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hi all, I know the OP has posted version 0.9.1a is free on the dev patreon. Thought i would post it here. Enjoy..... Both links are from dev patreon site.

v0.9.1a Patch notes
[7 New weapons]
  • Rolling Pin
  • Broom
  • Walking Stick
  • Frying Pan
  • Electric Guitar
  • Hammer
  • NightStick
[4 New Chest Armor]
  • HighVisibilityVest
  • CivilianBulletproofVest
  • AdvancedVest
  • MilitaryBulletproofVest
[3 New helmet Armor]
  • BicycleHelmet
  • HockeyMask
  • WelderMask
[fixed the shop in the shelter]

Last edited:

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
am i the only one who has a giant smartphone covering like 1/4 of the right hand side of the screen? i literally cannot see the minimap with it there, and i've been trying everything to make it go away
That's an issue we are fixing. Will be there the next update

piranh

Jun 18, 2022
This isn't an HTML game. can you guys please categorize it properly?

The correct engine would be "Other"

Reactions: oyoyo1

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This isn't an HTML game. can you guys please categorize it properly?

The correct engine would be "Other"
That's literally made entirely in the barebonest html possible, beside the electron substitute for a browser. I would genuinely say this is more HTML than most HTML games themself, using a common engine alike renpy.

Reactions: alfatih
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes