Archived [SoB] Lizaveta

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
On version 0.31 I cannot get Lizaveta to go past the bar stage. I did dozens of groceries/deliveries/pool cleaning and got no where. Finally, I did edit the QSP save to put "Events_Lizaveta_Love_Vet_Chain" to 2. From there i could find her in her office/and then hallway and bring flowers to open up her sex options.

Reactions: hichy13

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
On version 0.31 I cannot get Lizaveta to go past the bar stage. I did dozens of groceries/deliveries/pool cleaning and got no where. Finally, I did edit the QSP save to put "Events_Lizaveta_Love_Vet_Chain" to 2. From there i could find her in her office/and then hallway and bring flowers to open up her sex options.
same problem for me. thanks.
I remember there was no issue with this in the previous version.

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
Once you do pool enough to see her in bathing suit. Then you can start massage on M/W/F

Have to do an 8am massage on M/W/F atleast once in order to progress Lizaveta in version .31 (It is RNG so it might not trigger the first 3-4 times you try it (otherise it's just a peeking scene).

You have to see her changing on T/R at 8am also before the massage will trigger on M/W/F. It is RNG

The 8am massage, the pool cleaning (atleast 6 times) and the shopping will allow you to make progress in the bar scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: yukiband

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
Have to do an 8am massage on M/W/F atleast once in order to progress Lizaveta in version .31 (It is RNG so it might not trigger the first 3-4 times you try it (otherise it's just a peeking scene).

The 8am massage, the pool cleaning (atleast 6 times) and the shopping will allow you to make progress in the bar scene.
Thanks ,i notice this new point.