xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
NOOOOOOO! I spent 5 mins writing my post only for some mod to delete it! :cry:

Anyway, to keep it game-related, Dessolos xapican honest request: Could you guys point out a couple of Southern-Cone cultural references in the game to look out for in my next playthrough? Some not so evident ones.
The Cerals on the Table when they have breakfast, with Yerba Mate flavor, (not even sure if they really exist,maybe in Argentina) the Monopoly game the name "Boludopoly" (Morronopoly) , the poster when you enter the abandoned Gas Stations toilet, (read it) well the hints with Chile and Argentina, football (soccer) and the banter between them, there are posters in the City with all kind of funny legends just look for it , the way they drink the Mate Tee, with Kettle and small cup just to name a few.
Then there is a reference to Gustavo Ceratti " La ciudad de la Furia" (Buenos Aires)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The Cerals on the Table when they have breakfast, with Yerba Mate flavor, (not even sure if they really exist,maybe in Argentina) the Monopoly game the name "Boludopoly" (Morronopoly) , the poster when you enter the abandoned Gas Stations toilet, (read it) well the hints with Chile and Argentina, football (soccer) and the banter between them, there are posters in the City with all kind of funny legends just look for it , the way they drink the Mate Tee, with Kettle and small cup just to name a few.
Then there is a reference to Gustavo Ceratti " La ciudad de la Furia" (Buenos Aires)
Except for the last one about Gustavo Ceratti, I already picked up on the other ones. In la Madre Patria we love our South Cone cousins.
I'll have to check the walls more closely, though. I'm sure I must have missed a few of those messages while I was paying attention to other things :HideThePain:

Reactions: Raziel_8

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Except for the last one about Gustavo Ceratti, I already picked up on the other ones. In la Madre Patria we love our South Cone cousins.
I'll have to check the walls more closely, though. I'm sure I must have missed a few of those messages while I was paying attention to other things :HideThePain:
I'm terrible at noticing background details in these. I read and click. Like a machine. Sometimes I slow down for a particularly alluring render, but mostly I read and click.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Keeping it on topic...Zombies blah blah blah!

200w.gif

On topic for real though, I loved playing through a second time and went at a slower pace to enjoy the detail more. The only real different choice I made this time was to pocket the meds and give them to Cyan so she could get a place for her and her brother. That made keeping the meds much more viable.

I hope we get some Akira time in next update...she's such a badass, but we know nothing about her. Channeling some serious Tokyo Gore Police vibes
:devilish:

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023

View attachment 4065791

On topic for real though, I loved playing through a second time and went at a slower pace to enjoy the detail more. The only real different choice I made this time was to pocket the meds and give them to Cyan so she could get a place for her and her brother. That made keeping the meds much more viable.

I hope we get some Akira time in next update...she's such a badass, but we know nothing about her. Channeling some serious Tokyo Gore Police vibes
I'm really happy you are enjoying the game. This game is finally getting the recognition it deserves.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lun@

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I'm really happy you are enjoying the game. This game is finally getting the recognition it deserves.:)
Yeah I played it back in January and left a 5 star review for it as I was really impressed. It's close to my top survival horror choice but for now, Now and Then still is my No.1. That's completed though to be fair. I could see this definitely becoming my top choice if the quality stays the same :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radnos Salazar

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 4065791

Did it actually let you give them to her, or is that just what you're hoping to do?

If it actually lets you do it, I'll have to go back and do that too.

Though her and her brother will end up moving into the harem fortress anyway, still making their life easier until then would be good.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Yeah I played it back in January and left a 5 star review for it as I was really impressed. It's close to my top survival horror choice but for now, Now and Then still is my No.1. That's completed though to be fair. I could see this definitely becoming my top choice if the quality stays the same :)
Nice, i've been following this game and Dev since last year. I'm not very active and influential as you can see, so had to force my idiot mate MiltonPowers to try it so he can use his big following to make the game popular, and it looks like it worked as in just a month the game's views on this site went up by almost 200k.:D

• Haha

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Did it actually let you give them to her, or is that just what you're hoping to do?

If it actually lets you do it, I'll have to go back and do that too.

Though her and her brother will end up moving into the harem fortress anyway, still making their life easier until then would be good.

Yes, when you get the hub section and visit her on the roof there's the option to give her the meds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Nice, i've been following this game and Dev since last year. I'm not very active and influential as you can see, so had to force my idiot mate MiltonPowers to try it so he can use his big following to make the game popular, and it looks like it worked as in just a month the game's views on this site went up by almost 200k.:D
Idiot mate...oh god I got the giggles at that...poor Milton haha! that poor guy gets such abuse...:LOL:
What's that saying? with friends like these...:ROFLMAO:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Idiot mate...oh god I got the giggles at that...poor Milton haha! that poor guy gets such abuse...:LOL:
What's that saying? with friends like these...:ROFLMAO:
Yeah he is a good guy though, sometimes i expect him to abuse me back lol but he just doesn't :LOL:

P.s. just followed you:)

• Red Heart

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Yeah he is a good guy though, sometimes i expect him to abuse me back lol but he just doesn't :LOL:

P.s. just followed you:)
Ooh another vic...follower for my cult! thank you <3
He seems a very nice guy...just has a target painted on him...
:sneaky:

Oops don't want to fall victim to the super duper pooper off topic hammer....so, um, I wonder why Akira keeps disappearing...? like in the hospital, they could have done with her help big time! she seems a bit unpredicatble....but she may save MC and Cyan next update...otherwise her being there seems pointless.

And my last post where I only replied I had my posts removed yesterday...got deleted with a warning that next time I get a...warning. Used to post in this thread a few months ago and mods never bothered, but now...

Unless some nerdy little shit reports them :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 53 Votes