2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
gotta be honest these are a guilty pleasure for me. Simple incest games, sure they're all the same but they all scratch the same itch. No they're not great or innovative and I do not care lol
Guilty pleasure is a good way to describe these games lol. They're always terrible but something about them is appealing. I should add that I play them with a Cheat manager installed. I used to play Dan Games normally and that was tortuous :LOL:

I just made my max energy 999 for this game. I can't even imagine how long it would take for you to get to the final scenes legit. At least 2 hours I'd imagine of just picking up trash, sleeping, picking up trash, sleeping.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
i rlly like this dev games, tho this one is shorter than the usual, the scenes were good, and the most important part, this time the female model improved alot imo, a step in the right direction. already waiting for the next game

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys :ROFLMAO: what's the point of the game? I mean... maybe using a cheat, could have bugged the game? I used rpgmaker to give me stamina points. I cleaned the whole house and the garden too. But the mother is always lying in bed. I try to do all the errands, cleaning, in some moments, with a triangle icon, you can start an event with the mother, like sofa, shower, kitchen and garden. But I wonder, is there a way to get the mother out of bed? Did I miss some points in the game to start the story?

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

BAIMM

Apr 13, 2023
Guys :ROFLMAO: what's the point of the game? I mean... maybe using a cheat, could have bugged the game? I used rpgmaker to give me stamina points. I cleaned the whole house and the garden too. But the mother is always lying in bed. I try to do all the errands, cleaning, in some moments, with a triangle icon, you can start an event with the mother, like sofa, shower, kitchen and garden. But I wonder, is there a way to get the mother out of bed? Did I miss some points in the game to start the story?

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you
That's all the content

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes