4.70 star(s) 40 Votes
Mar 13, 2018
it would be awesome if DrPinkCake just rip off this project entirely since stiglet can't do anything about it

just imagine the quality

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
it would be awesome if DrPinkCake just rip off this project entirely since stiglet can't do anything about it

just imagine the quality
I'm not a fan of their style, personally. The renders are very well made, but I generally don't like the women's bodies, and everyone tends to be pretty angry most of the time.

Reactions: Srimanta

KittyMeh

Mar 24, 2019
Seven years or so after I started playing these games, no one has managed to create such attractive and memorable characters. Nikki and Karen are all-time favorites for me, and it looked like this game would have carried that torch. Thanks for all you've given us, Stiglet. Nikki in particular provided the inspiration for me to get into rendering. I plan on purchasing a rig in the next few months and getting to work.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Seven years or so after I started playing these games, no one has managed to create such attractive and memorable characters. Nikki and Karen are all-time favorites for me, and it looked like this game would have carried that torch. Thanks for all you've given us, Stiglet. Nikki in particular provided the inspiration for me to get into rendering. I plan on purchasing a rig in the next few months and getting to work.
Good luck and I hope you have fun with it!

Reactions: KittyMeh
Mar 13, 2018
No thanks, if someone is going to rip it off i'd like to see it completed in my lifetime.

I've only got about oooooh, 60-70 years left so it would be a bit tight for him.
lmao yeah that's also true, which devs do you prefer if they will at least want to make a complete version of it I'm kinda curious

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes