Summer Vacation! Scrambled [ ILLGAMES ] サマバケ!すくらんぶる

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
No need to argue guys. I think the main focus should be the fact that, we're actually getting mods for this game ya know? It was a much harder challenge than previous games to mod, and I think ppl who doubted getting mods had a fair point. Even I kept expectations in check. I'd say we should just look forward to the future and see how far mods can go with this game, yeah.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Still hoping to learn if anyone knows if this will get VR
I was about to mention that Illusion has made VR titles in the past, so possibly.

However, this is ILLGAMES. And it sounds like the cause of Illusion splitting into three companies was a matter of financial disputes between their three teams. Anime-style, photorealism, and VR. ILLGAMES is the anime-style team going solo. The VR people aren't with them.

So, while anything's possible, I wouldn't hold your breath on it.

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a fix for the games memory leak?. Basically the gist of it is your RAM usage will slowly rise overtime as you play the game, I think its from the talking with the NPCS?. Your ram usage will eventually reach so high that even if you try to exit the game it'll take a while as well.

Apparently this happens for some and doesn't for others?. My Specs are I9-12900H and 3080TI mobile if that matters

AbyssNova

Jul 1, 2022
Is there a fix for the games memory leak?. Basically the gist of it is your RAM usage will slowly rise overtime as you play the game, I think its from the talking with the NPCS?. Your ram usage will eventually reach so high that even if you try to exit the game it'll take a while as well.

Apparently this happens for some and doesn't for others?. My Specs are I9-12900H and 3080TI mobile if that matters
I7-11900 and 2050TI mobile, 32GB RAM, no memory leak

Reactions: AT83

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
Can someone explain to me why my game is stuck in an infinite loading screen ? As soon as I try to "go outside" im stuck in the loading screen. Everything up to that point works fine.
Edit: Seems the few HoneyCome cards I tried to use (whos cards were actually choosable, others werent) caused the problem. Seems HoneyCome cards in SVS aint compatible. Removing those from the Roster (and the folder, safety first) fixed my issue.

Last edited:

AT83

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to use the KK Manager? I can't update the mods properly.
I don't follow the Discord, so I may be out of the loop on this, but I don't believe KK Manager is set up to work with SVS yet

EDIT: Screenshot taken from the HF Patch download site
Screenshot 2024-09-20 195657.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nzabi

_nyxx_

May 10, 2023
Can someone explain to me why my game is stuck in an infinite loading screen ? As soon as I try to "go outside" im stuck in the loading screen. Everything up to that point works fine.
Edit: Seems the few HoneyCome cards I tried to use (whos cards were actually choosable, others werent) caused the problem. Seems HoneyCome cards in SVS aint compatible. Removing those from the Roster (and the folder, safety first) fixed my issue.
They are compatible, you just have to convert them first, (userdata/convert/chara/female or male)

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes