Unreal Engine Tamer: King of Dinosaurs [Demo v0.15.21] [Ride The Lion Studios]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
For those following along, The game demo is now available on steam if you have adult titles enabled. Please test it out and let us know if you find any bugs your have any actionable critiqes.

Please keep in mind this is still just a partial game demo for one of the romance senes in the game. There will be a future demo that includes core gameplay mechanics as we move forward.

Thanks for giving it a shot.

Best,

RtLS
Literally no gameplay.

Demo like that? really? i didnt expected this.

Last edited:

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
I downloaded the demo on steam and when I went to try it it said I needed a controller. I have one, I don't feel like reaching over to grab it right now but I just wanted to know if someone actually made a game for PCs without keyboard and mouse support?

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
I downloaded the demo on steam and when I went to try it it said I needed a controller. I have one, I don't feel like reaching over to grab it right now but I just wanted to know if someone actually made a game for PCs without keyboard and mouse support?
I've played the demo without a controller attached without issues. The current UI doesn't make much sense for controller anyway. Maybe that was a Steam warning you were seeing?

broxitar

May 29, 2021
So, only 4 female characters? What about all the others in the books? Is this going to bear any resemblance to the series, or just to book 1?

For those following along, The game demo is now available on steam if you have adult titles enabled. Please test it out and let us know if you find any bugs your have any actionable critiqes.

Please keep in mind this is still just a partial game demo for one of the romance senes in the game. There will be a future demo that includes core gameplay mechanics as we move forward.

Thanks for giving it a shot.

Best,

RtLS

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
So, only 4 female characters? What about all the others in the books? Is this going to bear any resemblance to the series, or just to book 1?
From the FAQ ( ):
"
What books is Tamer based on?
This game is a relatively faithful adaptation of the first two books in the Tamer: King of Dinosaurs series
"

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing. The artwork and the girl are both pretty amazing. Heres to making this a fully fleshed out game. Keep up the good work. Tagged it on Steam for when the game is released.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes