3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

VerniyHibiki97

Jun 16, 2021
Hi guys! Since I don't see anyone here posting the solution to the issue of using Restorative Items that caused the game to come to a bug, I'll be going and posted on here both item files (1 is from the Official DLSite which I bought it and the other is from here) I found some values which are different from each other but when I tried to change the value of our file to be the same as the official one, I got this error and I don't know what I did wrong. The only thing I've done is trying to change the value to match 1 to the other.

fapmaster9000

Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys! Since I don't see anyone here posting the solution to the issue of using Restorative Items that caused the game to come to a bug, I'll be going and posted on here both item files (1 is from the Official DLSite which I bought it and the other is from here) I found some values which are different from each other but when I tried to change the value of our file to be the same as the official one, I got this error and I don't know what I did wrong. The only thing I've done is trying to change the value to match 1 to the other.
Try this file (note: I didn't test it).

The "effects" of the items below were different in the dlsite version compared to F95 so they should be fixed in the file I attached.
Nutritious Drink
Luxury Nutritious Drink

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so no one is working on a translation for this right? and there is any way to cheat so I have full time from the begining?

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Interesting game but the translation destroys the mood to play it -.- Too bad the quality of f95 got worst in the last years. They wouldnt even think about uploading this shit without a proper translation but now they flood the website with untranslated games.

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Could you possibly share the original Japanese version from 2021?
I've only been able to find versions from 2019 online.

Last edited:

RAP20012

Dec 1, 2023
Can somebody please tell me someone who would be willing to create a much longer extended version of this for payment? Also, is there more being made or no? I might just learn how to draw and code just to make more, lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Swallows999

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022

Original Jap js+data files for Release Version 23.11.19
+ trans file (to initial columm all JAP Message (Green) and Choices (Yellow))

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022

Original Jap js+data files for Release Version 23.11.19
+ trans file (to initial columm all JAP Message (Green) and Choices (Yellow))
I'm translating a game from Japanese to Russian, and I'll also be creating an English translation.

Edit:
Yeeees....
What can I say about the MTL that was here.
Not only was its quality lacking. It also completely broke the achievement system and quests.
I have already done the translation into Russian. Now I will finish it in English.

Last edited:

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
I'm translating a game from Japanese to Russian, and I'll also be creating an English translation.

Edit:
Yeeees....
What can I say about the MTL that was here.
Not only was its quality lacking. It also completely broke the achievement system and quests.
I have already done the translation into Russian. Now I will finish it in English.
Done. ENG Translate for Release Version 23.11.19
Time Stop ENG by Alex(GoD) + Word Wrap version
(Standart + Word Wrap version)
Standart
Word Wrap version
And .trans file for Translator++
1723135145403.png 1723135218035.png 1723135256764.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes