[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I think I have seen it before but I don't remember which page it is. May I ask for links that contains every video of this game please? It's like a WIP to final work something like that :(
Marnaby I think it's going to be you. Could you please share the link to the entire video? It seems like it's from a cutscene or something

สวัสดีครับ ไม่รู้ว่าจำถูกคนหรือเปล่าครับ แต่เหมือนพี่จะเคยแจกลิงก์ที่รวมรวบวีดีโอ ที่มันเป็น cut scene ไม่ก็ WIP หรือ final work อะไรซักอย่างครับ รบกวนหน่อยครับ :giggle:
Sorry to keep you waiting.
All I have.

It took so long, because for some reason, my account was changed into another (it's not like I made the GoFile account in the first place) and therefore couldn't update the old one, that already is missing a few videos.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
whats the name of the game?
is a demo of the new game of (little boy) after disappearing for a while it has returned, is something like the continuation of this game

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-will-not-win-human-instrumentality-project-final-little-boy.116517/

I'm going to give a warning here this game contains sex with amputee women used as a sexual object so it can be harsh even if they are cartoons and remember to always think about the person and have consensual sex and don't imitate this on irl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Czet and hello!!!

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
is a demo of the new game of (little boy) after disappearing for a while it has returned, is something like the continuation of this game

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-will-not-win-human-instrumentality-project-final-little-boy.116517/

I'm going to give a warning here this game contains sex with amputee women used as a sexual object so it can be harsh even if they are cartoons and remember to always think about the person and have consensual sex and don't imitate this on irl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
well... I love amputees and ntr so the game is a win for me :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: danadana and seiba1

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
:unsure: I understand you, it's very uncomfortable, similar to a man and a woman exchanging bodies.
For example Agu
View attachment 4057224
View attachment 4057229 View attachment 4057232
(Now that I realize, his drawing and coloring style has advanced very well.)(y)
View attachment 4057244 View attachment 4057246 View attachment 4057248
There's also this story by Bekobeko where the theme of "gender swapping" comes into play, although I think the character design is good, for a moment I thought it wasn't hentai.
View attachment 4057262
(The witch and the cover look great, the concept of "Sexy witch blackmailed by an old man" is pretty cool, I think)
Once again, artists who draw very well include subjects that are not to the liking of the majority. :ROFLMAO:
I have read the first one
You just need to forget that the woman was ever a man and the body swapping ever happened :BootyTime:

Reactions: Alrearde
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes