Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
I have reorganised, cleaned cache files, need to test plugins (deepL not working.) Google is up to date. I edited the translation line skips (.mp3.web.png......) Hope it works for you.

Translator++V 6.8.28 --
I edited the translation line skips (.mp3.web.png......)
Can I do this too?

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
I'm having a ridiculous problem with this software. This software does not currently open renpy files. There was no problem when I tried unity, but when it comes to opening renpy files, it doesn't react at all. Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Last edited:

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
I'm having a ridiculous problem with this software. This software does not currently open renpy files. There was no problem when I tried unity, but when it comes to opening renpy files, it doesn't react at all. Am I the only one experiencing this problem?
If you are using the last one I shared, there is no problem with that. Maybe deleting AppData\Local\translator++ may solve your problem.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
I will try it, there is no problem in the old version, but for some reason this problem appeared in the new version.

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
problem solved but no need to convert rpyc files back to rpy, they already exist, is there a way to read rpy files directly?
If you were using the first version I shared, it was problematic, the last version I shared is fine.

Can you run it in Renpy and post a screenshot?

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
If you were using the first version I shared, it was problematic, the last version I shared is fine.

Can you run it in Renpy and post a screenshot?
I couldn't understand exactly what kind of screenshot you wanted. To summarize the problem, 6.8v2 (which you shared) does not read the renpy files. If I do what the user Hein Daddel said, I can run it. If I do this, it first converts the rpyc files to rpy and then deletes the rpyc files. Since it reconverts an already existing file, the reading process becomes unnecessarily long.

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
I couldn't understand exactly what kind of screenshot you wanted. To summarize the problem, 6.8v2 (which you shared) does not read the renpy files. If I do what the user Hein Daddel said, I can run it. If I do this, it first converts the rpyc files to rpy and then deletes the rpyc files. Since it reconverts an already existing file, the reading process becomes unnecessarily long.
1-Delete the Translator++ folder you used. Extract a new one from Rar.
2-Delete AppData\Local\translator++ folder
3-Reset the IP address (The application can sometimes be blocked via the site.) And open the application.

note: Do not install any other plugins other than the translation plugins I shared, the application is blocked. Therefore renpy files cannot be read.

Last edited:

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
1-Delete the Translator++ folder you used. Extract a new one from Rar.
2-Delete AppData\Local\translator++ folder
3-Reset the IP address (The application can sometimes be blocked via the site.) And open the application.

note: Do not install any other plugins other than the translation plugins I shared, the application is blocked. Therefore renpy files cannot be read.
unfortunately nothing changes

Can you try opening a renpy file with your own file?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote