5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you guys want the name to be changed to "True DICKtective"?

• YES

Votes: 575 86.1%
  • NO

Votes: 93 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaoCat

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2024
Neither femdom nor BDSM are exactly vanilla. In fact, I think there are quite a few people who don't like them (although I'm pretty sure femdom is less popular than BDSM). Personally, I don't like maledom either, unless it's very light.

There are also quite a few people who don't like lesbian content. In fact, some people may even view it as netorare depending on the circumstances.
I see. Thanks for your advice, I will keep these stuffs avoidable. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rockero_69

BaoCat

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2024
BTW, do you have any feedback about story/gameplay/mechanic wise that could be improved?
I know that the current game can feel wonky since it's my first time releasing a game but if there are stuffs that could be easily improved, I'd like to hear them. :geek:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrueDeDICKtive-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
It sounds like a class of pharmaceutical. "Udropknob (omega szyslak f-fab leprosy) is a dedicktive drug for treatment of uncontrollable libido. Ask your doctor if a dedicktive is right for your condition. Common side effects include fever and UTI (you won't care). Do not take Udropknob if you are allergic to its ingredients."

• Haha
Reactions: BaoCat

BaoCat

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2024
To me, dedicktive sounds more like deductive than detective. Dicktective is probably more in keeping with detective.
To tell the truth my original idea was True DICKdective but the artist misunderstood me and changed it to DeDICKtive.
Once you say it a few times it rolls pretty easily off your tongue. Might be a matter of habit but to me it's quite easy to say it now. Just imagine the "K" isn't there and it's much better! :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
To tell the truth my original idea was True DICKdective but the artist misunderstood me and changed it to DeDICKtive.
Once you say it a few times it rolls pretty easily off your tongue. Might be a matter of habit but to me it's quite easy to say it now. Just imagine the "K" isn't there and it's much better! :LOL: :LOL:
I'm not saying that it's more or less difficult to say, I'm not going to judge that. My observation is that dedicktive sounds like deductive to me and not like detective... That is, the original series would be True Deductive and not True Detective.

Reactions: BaoCat

BaoCat

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2024
I'm not saying that it's more or less difficult to say, I'm not going to judge that. My observation is that dedicktive sounds like deductive to me and not like detective... That is, the original series would be True Deductive and not True Detective.
Yea I get it and you make total sense.

Btw, have you tried the game? Did you like it?

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Gloryhole is a dangerous thing, since if the LI doesn't know that it's the MC who is behind the hole, many will consider it as NTR (and it won't matter if it's the MC, the reasoning is that it could have been anyone)

Yea I get it and you make total sense.

Btw, have you tried the game? Did you like it?
Personally, I'd rather the MC act more like an adult than a wanking teenager who can't concentrate when there are two boobs in front of him. For example, the part with Pam, where the MC completely loses track of what's going on around him because she's sitting on his lap, is more frustrating than funny (as is the fact that he agrees with everything she says because he's more focused on looking at her boobs than on the conversation). In fact, the part where he agrees to let her keep all the money they're going to pay them for solving cases seems downright stupid to me. And it doesn't make Pam a particularly appealing LI either.. I really don't see how the MC can possibly hope to become a good detective.

The truth is that right now my interest in Pam is zero at best, so I hope we can avoid any romantic and sexual relationships with her.

I'll comment more when I finish the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx and BaoCat
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote