Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
How in the world is he still getting over 3000 paid members on his Patreon page, just how??? :unsure:
Well Ubisoft and their slop is often considered to be AAA games ... with people only rebelling against them now . I know it's unrelated , but point is , many people have low standards , in a nutshell .

Reactions: EJW

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Six more hours until he tells us two more months.
well dionyx his mother's cat got the flue
so he can't upload ,BD really wants to but he delegated this one task to dionyx and he won't be able to do it. so no update release
subscribe and like for more,

ps: don't write criticism or any other form off negative comments on my paywalled discord ,the discord moderators are getting stressed out from deleting these comments

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well i was in all star tier for more than 2 years and the first year i pay the hole year bcs he was doing something good ,by the end of that year i came to the conclusion that i was being ripped off not bcs he wasnt doing nothing but bcs he was having too many contradictions and many irc issues,so i changed to pay each month, on that final year was 2019 and he was having those problem with granpa and becoming newly engaged so i say to myself the first crack in his spine will be the game,so i watch carefully and covid comes ,and well grandpa dies,marriage,baby,stalkers,and so on,so i stopped before was to deep,i spend more money on him that on my wife those 2 years and i can only says i regret being so stupid and no see whats was going on,the red flags where there,and i was blinded by his words,he is lucky dont live in my country ,....

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
That is alot but he has lost 500+ since last month i think. I believe he will lose more when the new excuse comes out and why he must unpause parteon
Sadly not 500+, he closed on Aug 31st with 3325, as per Graphtreon, so he lost a bit over 200 compared to that.
But it is a downward trend at least, so that's something, right?

...Until he posts one update with 200 renders, and he will somehow make 1-200 people to support him again... At least that's what happened a few times.

1727103182675.png

• Sad

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
pant pant Oh yeah, baby, right there. Mmmm, I love it when you touch me like that. gasp Yes, yes, just like that. Don't stop! moan Oh, I'm gonna cum! groan Yessss, oh god yesssss!!

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
So the pledges will be continued? Shocking...
The totally useless report will be continued? Shocking...
The update being release in parts? Shocking...
/s

And on a more "serious" note: I will be surprised if all 4 parts get release until the end of october (more like mid, if he really would release an update every week starting now)

Sooo, any bets on which parts will be release "on time"?

Feb 2, 2024
Sadly not 500+, he closed on Aug 31st with 3325, as per Graphtreon, so he lost a bit over 200 compared to that.

...Until he posts one update with 200 renders, and he will somehow make 1-200 people to support him again... At least that's what happened a few times.

View attachment 4063021
21K?
For what?
A PS5 is worth wasting time on then paying that amount.
Or wasting that amount of money on the stock market is more preferable.
I think we should just wait until 2025 and see what kind of an update is worth 21K.
Let's see if we're getting our money's worth...it's only 3 more months.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
So to translate. He's going to try and put out 1200 renders by the end of the month so he can start charging again. :poop:

Wasn't he suppose to keep things paused until after all of 14 was released? :WeSmart:

And what content makes up the season 2 chapter 2 beta that will be out by the end of October? (13 & 14 are chapter 1)

More false promises other than that he is going to start charging before the month is over. Don't worry the 4 months of work he's done over the last year will be released soon maybe. Just need another month to work on it. :WaitWhat:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
So to translate. He's going to try and put out 1200 renders by the end of the month so he can start charging again. :poop:

Wasn't he suppose to keep things paused until after all of 14 was released? :WeSmart:

And what content makes up the season 2 chapter 2 beta that will be out by the end of October? (13 & 14 are chapter 1)

More false promises other than that he is going to start charging before the month is over. Don't worry the 4 months of work he's done over the last year will be released soon maybe. Just need another month to work on it. :WaitWhat:
It's basically two updates this month to finish ep13, then two more to finish ep14, and at least one more beta by the end of October.
Will that happen? I would bet my house on no at this point :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

whity112

Feb 26, 2018

View attachment 4063021
He had 3500 at the start of july and is at 3092 today

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes