IUnknown_

Jul 20, 2022
Deluded-0.3.5Cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Seeds please?

Zayiniel07

Jul 10, 2024
72 H-animations (16 scenes, 33 variations) (including 1 intercourse scene)

with who? where? how about we don't grind and get actual info we can use?
The intercourse scene is literally with the dude who shows up on day two and he's out back. It's easiest to see the scene with cheats.

Zayiniel07

Jul 10, 2024
Anyone know what the "weird key" is for? It might be something not fully implemented yet idk. I just have not been able to find anything it goes to and I feel like I've checked everywhere.

CoronaClusterHopper

Feb 20, 2021
Does anybody crash their games when they stare at the lava lamp for the 3rd time? I think this is a bug

And I see that the painting in the parent's room is"interactable" but I can't interact with it. Do you know if there is anything I need to do first?

BruceT

Jul 30, 2022
Tried everything with Alan but all he wants to do is continue taking pictures. As for the intercourse scene, I found one in Day 3. Go wander around until you see an abandoned car wreck, walk toward it. You will stop halfway after hearing some sound and catch another couple in action.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Tried everything with Alan but all he wants to do is continue taking pictures. As for the intercourse scene, I found one in Day 3. Go wander around until you see an abandoned car wreck, walk toward it. You will stop halfway after hearing some sound and catch another couple in action.
What you are telling us is from the old update(0.3.0),since the new update (0.3.5)there are sex scenes and how will we find them? any help please.
I can believe you that the new update that was made after six months has no new hot scenes and we have to see the old ones again.

BruceT

Jul 30, 2022
What you are telling us is from the old update(0.3.0),since the new update (0.3.5)there are sex scenes and how will we find them? any help please.
I can believe you that the new update that was made after six months has no new hot scenes and we have to see the old ones again.
My bad, but that was as far as I got. The next scene is that of Alisa walking toward the horizon swearing she will find her missing sister .. and then ... game over. Unless this is a bug? Is there a Day 4?

Update - managed to locate and explore an old abandoned building while looking for her brother .. then the same ending again ... sigh

Update 2 - OK, found the intercourse scene - when Alisa discovers her missing diary under the sofa in the TV room and crawls under to get it, Stuart comes in with his mystery girl ......

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
72 H-animations (16 scenes, 33 variations) (including 1 intercourse scene)

with who? where? how about we don't grind and get actual info we can use?
They don't tell us,it's a secret.George Orwell "If you want to keep a secret,you must keep it from yourself".

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes