Jun 28, 2023
A little thing I found: if while ingame you delete the entire save folder to easily clear your saves, cheats will be instantly disabled, and any new save you make will also have them disabled. I found no way of re-enabling them without starting a new save.

The lighthouse room will still be available tho.

Btw, this absolutely did not take me 5 or so restarts to figure out. And so, skill issue I have not. I am not sarcastic. I swear.

SrBolinho

Jul 14, 2022
Uma pequena coisa que eu encontrei: se enquanto estiver no jogo você excluir toda a pasta de salvar para limpar facilmente seus salvamentos, as fraudes serão desativadas instantaneamente, e qualquer nova salva que você fizer também as terá desativadas. Eu não encontrei nenhuma maneira de reativá-los sem iniciar um novo salvamento.

A sala do farol ainda estará disponível tho.

Btw, isso absolutamente não me levou 5 ou mais reinícios para descobrir. E assim, questão de habilidade que eu não tenho. Não sou sarcástico. Eu juro.
[/CITAÇÃO]
toda vez que eu faço isso e começar um novo salvar as fraudes são desativados.

Muffeh_69

Jan 10, 2019
Even though I set my dedicated NVidia graphics card in the NVidia Control Panel and in windows 10 settings, the game only "sees" my integrated graphics card. Shouldn't it be possible to select the video card ingame?

Dragon0001

Jul 2, 2021
Wouldn't it make more sense to program an updater?
That always updates the game, when players want to start the game?

This means: Players don't have to completely re-download the game every time when an update comes out.

Like:

Programm Name: Deluded Updater
Updating... Please wait... 0%

100%

The game has been updated.
The game is ready to start.

In the long run it's quite annoying to have to download the game completely every time you update it!

This would be much easier with an updater!
Every time you want to start the game, the updater checks whether an updat/patch is available and if so, then the game is updated to the new latest version! This saves you having to constantly download the entire game!

Jack_T

Formerly 'Tohang'
Sep 1, 2021
How i can solve this? because while i played before the update this message appears... while 0.3 it still be okay
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0020 - 'INTERNAL_ERROR')

SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
How i can solve this? because while i played before the update this message appears... while 0.3 it still be okay
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0020 - 'INTERNAL_ERROR')

SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
SRTE_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll
You probably don't have enough VRAM, try to set textures and view distance to low

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Wouldn't it make more sense to program an updater?
That always updates the game, when players want to start the game?

This means: Players don't have to completely re-download the game every time when an update comes out.

Like:

Programm Name: Deluded Updater
Updating... Please wait... 0%

100%

The game has been updated.
The game is ready to start.

In the long run it's quite annoying to have to download the game completely every time you update it!

This would be much easier with an updater!
Every time you want to start the game, the updater checks whether an updat/patch is available and if so, then the game is updated to the new latest version! This saves you having to constantly download the entire game!
makes no sense at the moment.

since we haven't implemented all the systems yet, the game will be fully rebuilding every time, so you'll be downloading it in full anyway.
we'll probably make this kind of thing when we have all the game systems in place and/or when the game exceeds 20Gb

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes