Marphey

May 13, 2019
Now, now. Don't be modest.

They're asking if it's optional because they know if they see a cute guy in a girly outfit suddenly they can't help but go gay. That's just how it works.
You know when you like cute girls and cute guys dressed like girls you are probably not gay but bisexual just saying.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
The only problem i got Is the gallery, for some weird reason the animations go way too fast

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
wondering why it didnt show in the front page, maybe is the missing mirroring options?
The admins of F95 probably have a lot of update tickets to get through, It'll be on the front page when they have the chance to get to it, im sure!
And the mirrors will thankfully (shoutout to the admins for handling that) come with the promotion to the front page, so no need to worry about that.

That is of course unless i am completely insane and forgot to send them a ticket...
... I'm pretty sure I did...

Reactions: anoneemous

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Looks like the incest tag is missing, right? I only played the first 2 versions and am downloading the current version so I'm not sure if it has changed or not.

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Looks like the incest tag is missing, right? I only played the first 2 versions and am downloading the current version so I'm not sure if it has changed or not.
Oh, no Incest was never technically in the game, I was originally going to do a fakeout where you thought it was incest but then the plot was going to reveal that it wasn't, but unfortunately I had to ditch that almost a year ago, the character of Kit is just a girl that lives with you now, it actually works out slightly better for the larger narrative I want to tell, so it's a blessing in disguise. (I got banned off of patreon ages ago for it too, so I had to change it up.)

Reactions: saiko422

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Dimension69-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
i just started today and apparently the "search with monroe" in lost garden softlocks every time, after the event is finished it returns you to your room and then nothing works, you must close the game completely to do anything

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
i just started today and apparently the "search with monroe" in lost garden softlocks every time, after the event is finished it returns you to your room and then nothing works, you must close the game completely to do anything
I'll make sure to look into this, sorry about that.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I really hate how the game makes Roxy the main love interest and most important character to the main character.

Reactions: VPedge
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes