Bubunta.Boh

Oct 4, 2023
Dussop Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome H game that actually has story and development as well as good arts. It's a rare gem these days.
I do have an issue tho, I can't understand how to unlock 3 of the scenes in the gallery. It looks like I finished every story with every charachter. If it's not hard, could you point what are the conditions to unlock the 1'st to 3'rd item in the 5'th row of the gallery. These are the items between Azalea'sstuck scene and Dr. Monroe "training".
Thank you.

Reactions: Klostein0815

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Dussop Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome H game that actually has story and development as well as good arts. It's a rare gem these days.
I do have an issue tho, I can't understand how to unlock 3 of the scenes in the gallery. It looks like I finished every story with every charachter. If it's not hard, could you point what are the conditions to unlock the 1'st to 3'rd item in the 5'th row of the gallery. These are the items between Azalea'sstuck scene and Dr. Monroe "training".
Thank you.
That's strange, those are just normal scenes with Kit, Roxy and Monroe that you would've already seen, try starting a new game and use the "skip content" button to automatically unlock those scenes.

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
That's strange, those are just normal scenes with Kit, Roxy and Monroe that you would've already seen, try starting a new game and use the "skip content" button to automatically unlock those scenes.
Why is it not possible to change graphics on the android version ? the animations are very blurry and low res even with the default settings

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Why is it not possible to change graphics on the android version ? the animations are very blurry and low res even with the default settings
Game hardly runs on android unless I force the graphics to be set to low, I'm working on fixing this though

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Dimension69-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
Game hardly runs on android unless I force the graphics to be set to low, I'm working on fixing this though
I am not familiar with android porting so forgive Me if I sound ignorant but I may have a suggestion :

Set the default graphics as low but give options to apply high graphics to people with high end to midrange android devices

I understand it would increase the apk size however I would like to experience the game in good quality on android

Just an idea as you are working on a fix for this

Ryan87

Aug 6, 2017
Been a while since I last checked this. Last version I played was 1.1. Before I come back to this I would like to know if all trap content can still be avoided. Especially since the only trap I knew, now seems to be a main character.

claymorwan

Apr 3, 2022
So pretty much every animated scene is broken on the Linux 0.18 version, they just don't display at all
And ok so edit, win+wine just displays a glitch tv screen thingy (yk with the colors and stuff), so ig it's voluntary (?), tho it's weird than linux displays nothing, it makes it look like a bug even tho it's intentional

Last edited:

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
You must use this power for the good of the universe!- Wait you're just using it to get with girls?! That's really irresponsible... Are you hitting on a plant? God, you are hopeless.
Adventure into the lives of many girls
So why exactly does this suddenly have a gay tag?

Dussop

Horrible Writer
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Been a while since I last checked this. Last version I played was 1.1. Before I come back to this I would like to know if all trap content can still be avoided. Especially since the only trap I knew, now seems to be a main character.
There's a gay content toggle in the MC's bedroom.
So why exactly does this suddenly have a gay tag?
Suddenly? lmao, nate's been in the game for almost a year now.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes