Ima Pervert

May 27, 2023
I see what they did here, that's actually realllly dark...
(This is an actual thing parents have been sending their kids to in China.)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i dont understand
the characters are named chinese
but the promotion markings are japanese ?

bruh
Hmm... maybe that's a Japanese game set in an exotic and dangerous land of China?
Or maybe that's a Chinese game with Japanese translation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yangjuelek

DetectiveGirl

Mar 3, 2024
After reading the description I have doubts about the quality of the translation...probably another game I'll avoid.

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Where did you get the NTR stuff from? The description doesn't mention a partner at all.
Just like "mom NTR", where some bully or something takes your mother, someone fucking and corrupting your daughter under your nose would qualify

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Just like "mom NTR", where some bully or something takes your mother, someone fucking and corrupting your daughter under your nose would qualify
But, if I understand the game description and preview images correctly, in this game you play the manager of the facility, and the girl in the description is signed up by her mother. So does every game with corruption elements deserve the NTR tag if one of the characters still has parents?

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
But, if I understand the game description and preview images correctly, in this game you play the manager of the facility, and the girl in the description is signed up by her mother. So does every game with corruption elements deserve the NTR tag if one of the characters still has parents?
"Su Yao, who was not sexually active, sent his precious daughter to this mysterious place because his mother was deceived by the center's information. However, for the beautiful Su Yao, is the education method here a dream or a nightmare...?"
I took it that it was the father of the girl that was named Su Yao, but it could just be translation issues

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
"Su Yao, who was not sexually active, sent his precious daughter to this mysterious place because his mother was deceived by the center's information. However, for the beautiful Su Yao, is the education method here a dream or a nightmare...?"
I took it that it was the father of the girl that was named Su Yao, but it could just be translation issues
The second sentence has "the beautiful Su Yao" (men are usually called handsome instead of beautiful) who is in the facility. The preview images also show that Su Yao is one of the women in the facility. I think this is just a translation error where it used the wrong pronouns (One of the most common machine translation errors when translating from Japanese or Chinese). Makes a lot more sense if the description instead read "Su Yao, who was not sexually active, was sent to this mysterious place because her mother was deceived by the center's information."

Reactions: flannan
Oct 9, 2021
i dont understand
the characters are named chinese
but the promotion markings are japanese ?

bruh
it is a normal strat of CN people to enter a market population, using JP aesthetics to pull customer in. You would see this a lot actually in normal IRL marketplaces.

Hmm... maybe that's a Japanese game set in an exotic and dangerous land of China?
Or maybe that's a Chinese game with Japanese translation.
You see Chinese name, it is 99% Chinese made. Only small amount of JP artist use proper Chinese names in their products but it is even rarer than English names. So it is the latter on your statement. Since Chinese language (idk specific cantonese or hokkien) do use similar characters to JP's kanji, so they can adapt to JP quickly.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I kind of got an NTR impression from that too, but I'm pretty sure it's just MTL nonsense. It looks like you play as the director of the academy, not the girl's dad

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan
Mar 19, 2018
At the beginning you gotta focus on Su Yao and noone else otherwise you're screwed by the horny politician. Bad game design really. The girls are cute though.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The description seem pretty NTR-ish to me... but no tag?
It's not NTR... I mean, it's her MOTHER who sent her to this dubious facility after she got tricked by the salesperson of the facility. Basically sent into brainwashing facility to please the rich and powerful because the parents got scammed.
As expected of Bananaking's creation. Oh now they went with the name Playmeow

Evatus

Jul 4, 2021
Game is hard as hell... and RNG does apply to your gameplay. also the game is pretty time strick so you might wanna... be careful on day 15 to 20, 25 to 27 and 30. After that you got the "true end"

Reactions: sgtlev

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
yeah. Basically any slight mistake the first couple of days is an instant gameover. You just got a whoping nothing from "work"? well here is the game over screen for you since you either gonna be negative in all 3 stats next turn or you spend another turn on work and thus wont manage to get her addication level up in time to prevent that game over.
ironically after the first 15 days or so it actually gets easier and you have more leeway since you can actually get her to orgasm and thus get mroe than 10 points on sex addiction.
Though that only has one path that worked for me: slow all the time till that question mark is there and you can select fast for the overdrive. and once that is over back to slow all the time...

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes